Tyler: "pet shop"

You and Tyler were out just walking around, going to the park and eating ice cream when you saw that a new pet shop opened just across the street. "OOOO TYLER LOOK A PET SHOP!!!" You screeched to him, clearly happy about it. Tyler chuckled "would you like to go check it out love?" He asked smiling, knowing you loved animals. "yes yes yes yes" you said excitedly as you hurried and ate your ice cream.

Little time skip~

You and Tyler made it across the street and were now in front of it, Tyler opened the door for you to go in, you thanked him and walked in amazed at how many animals they had in there. The first pets you went up to were the birds, their feathers were fascinating colors "oooo aren't they gorgeous?" You asked Tyler as you turned to him, he nodded and smiled admiring the green,yellow, and blue colors of the birds. You guys moved to the hamsters, laughing at how cute they were on their little wheels as they ran "Tyler I want oneeee" you said pouting. He chuckled at you and kissed your head "okay, which one?" Your eyes widened "really you'll let me have one?!" You asked excitedly "yes of course, anything for you love" you smiled at his words "awh Tyler thank you so much" you said giving him a kiss. After that, you picked one out. "I want that one" you said pointing at a hamster that was close to the glass nibbling on a treat. The lady behind the counter smiled and came over as Tyler called her over there. She carefully took it out and put it in a box with holes at the top. "I'll keep this little guy at the counter with me until you guys find everything you need for him" she said giving you and Tyler a smile and walking over to where she was. "now this is the most exciting part, finding cute little accessories and a cage for it" he said as you guys took one of the baskets to shop with.

Time skip~

"Wow this hamster is being spoiled already" you said laughing as you guys went up to the lady with two baskets full of things. "Oh wow, he's definitely going to a good home" she said laughing as she scanned the items. After she got done she put everything in bags and Tyler took the bags while you held the box. When you guys arrived at home you and Tyler set up the cage and put the accessories in and took the little hamster out. "Awww babe what should we name him?" You asked Tyler, "well, I was thinking Toby" you chuckled and smiled "Toby sounds cute, I agree" as you guys cuddled on the couch with you holding little Toby, Tyler took his phone out and took a picture with you him and the hamster and posting it on instagram with the caption 'our little baby toby' as you saw what he posted you smiled brightly and kissed his cheek "I wonder if we can teach him some tricks" he said.

I'm so sorry if that sucked, I was rushing.