Josh dun- I Need you - Part 2

It's been months since that day, and you were doing absolutely terrible, you didn't want to admit it but you knew deep down you missed Josh so much, you missed snuggling up to him at night, feeling his the warmth that radiated off of his body.
Tyler still gave you updates on Josh, knowing that you still cared, and from what you've heard, he wasn't doing so good either, Tyler also tried to persuade you guys to meet up and make up but you didn't know if it was worth it.
What if you had to go through the same things? If it didn't work the first time why would it work again?.

You sat on the edge of the bed that you and Josh once shared; rubbing your now red and puffy eyes.
"Get over it y/n" you said to yourself as you wiped your tears "If he wanted to fix it he would've came back".
You heard a knock at your door and got up to open it.
As you opened the door a familiar pair of eyes met yours, "Josh.." you said as you stood there, staring, thinking you would never see him again.
"Y/n I miss you so freaking much, I need you, I'll do whatever I can to make us work, please tell me you feel the same" Josh said as he hugged you tighter than he ever did before, it made your heart melt, you were glad to hear those words come out of his mouth.
"Yes, yes I do feel the same, I didn't realize I needed you so much" you said wrapping your arms tightly around him, it felt so right to have him back, no matter how much you guys have argued, you knew the feelings were still there and will never disappear.

Sooooo that was part 2!! I'm sorry if it's super crappy, I tried my best but I hope you guys enjoyed it! 💖