Tyler Joseph smut- "Please?"

You and Tyler were getting ready to go to a restaurant that Josh had invited you to eat at.
Tyler was already dressed and ready while you were just starting to slip on a black dress, you were rushing yourself and didn't pay attention to the length of the dress but Tyler did. You were in the bathroom applying some light makeup and doing your hair so it would at least look decent, when Tyler decided to step in "Are you almost ready hun?" He asked with the car keys already in his hand, you nodded as you slipped your high heels on.
Tyler looked you up and down biting down on his lip, thinking of all the things he could do to you in that dress, "Alright!" You said happily as he shook his thoughts away "I'm ready, let's get going" you said as you two headed for the car.

» Time skip «

As you two arrived you were greeted by Josh who had already gotten a booth for all three of you, Tyler slipped into one side with you sitting next to him while Josh was across from you guys.

The whole time you could feel Tyler fidgeting, "you okay?" You asked him as you rested your hand on his knee reassuringly, in his case it turned him on even more than you already have. Tyler rested his and on your thigh as he rubbed circles on it slightly going further up. At this time Josh got a call and excused himself from the table to go outside, Tyler turned to you, his hand now almost up your dress. "Y/n, you're turning me on so damn much" he said into your ear, in all honesty you were loving his reaction to your unintentional way of turning him on.

You smirked "Gotta wait till we get home" you said teasingly as he practically whimpered at your response "But I need you now y/n" he said eagerly "Please?". "When Josh comes back just tell him I went to the restroom and then meet me in there" you said winking as you stood up and headed to the bathrooms.

Josh came back moments later "hey, where's y/n?" He asked, "She went to the restroom, she'll be back" Josh nodded as Tyler's eagerness got the best of him "excuse me for a minute I'll be right back" he said as he went towards the bathroom where you told him to meet you. Before he could do anything you pulled him in and locked the door so no one could get in "we need to hurry, there will be people knocking at the door soon" you said as he pushed you up against the wall "will do" he said as he slipped your dress over your head and un clasped your bra leaving you in only your underwear "Not fair mister Joseph" you said as you pointed at his clothes removing them until he was fully unclothed "now that's not fair" he said kissing down your neck and chest as he removed your panties, you feel yourself getting wet just by his kiss, you moaned quietly not wanting anybody to hear you "just fuck me already" you said becoming as eager as him and with that he lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around him as he trusted himself into you causing you both to moan, he left love bites on your neck and shoulders as his pace became quicker and sloppier "f-fuck y/n" he moaned against your skin as you felt a knot in your stomach. "Tyler I'm gonna come" you said tugging at his hair "me too baby" he said as you both came together.

You both got dressed and quickly left the bathroom walking back to your booth where Josh was "there you are!" He said as you both sat back down intertwining your fingers, you and tyler both exchanged looks and smirked. "you nasty little fricks" josh said as he sipped from his drink.

Well! I hope that was enjoyable and didn't suck at all - ψ(`∇')ψ