Goofy girl 1.

(Myliah aka Liah)

Ohh she bad
But what's new?
May be the baddest
I want you girl.....

I listened to the verses to Sy ari da kid Tlc played. I would listen to those verses everyday just to hype my spirit. Reason? I've been told I'm to much of a "goofy girl or to innocent" "no one will want you" by my so called friends I hang out with. All of them have a man which makes me think why do I have to be so childish? I'm a teenager maybe I should change?

Ugh!! Snap out of it Myliah!!
Stop being so fucking childish Myliah!!
This is why no one wants you!!

"Mylia babygirl!" I heard my father say before I got the chance to get my razor.

That would sometimes help me.

"Yes Dad" I said as I hid the box I keep my knives and razors in.

He entered the room.

"Hand the box over little girl" my dad frowned.

Yes my dad knows I cut myself and he hates it. But recently I took my box where I keep my items in that he tried to hide from me under My parents bed. I'm guessing I got caught. I should have known, my dad has cameras everywhere around this house.

I sighed. And handed him the box.

"You need to stop cutting your self baby girl, and those girls you hang out with don't know anything about you and there just using you, I'm telling you I advise you to stay away from them, all they do is lower your self esteem and I don't wanna hear my sunshine cry's at night anymore or you hurt, today it stops Liah." My dad says.

"I'm sorry dad. Won't happen again.... I hope" I said.

"Alright now go wash up and change so you brother can drop you off at school" he said.

"Ok" I kissed my dads cheeks before he left and closed the door.

Ok as you all no now my name is Myliah I'm 15, I am brown skin, I live in a town house, and I love to be goofy it's just me, and I can't stop it!! It goes so far of me hating my self it puts me in the middle of a razor to my wrist.

But today it stops...... Today!

I took of my sleeping clothes and put it in my hampers, I tied my hair which was only a little bit below my shoulders. I wrapped a towel around my breast and walked to the shower which is next to my closet. I walked in and released my towel from me and placed it into the towel heater. I stepped into the shower and grabbed my shower gel and started to scrub with my wash cloth.

When I was done with showering I lotion with my Maui lotion cream from bath and body works and then applied my deodorant. I slipped on my underwear by "PINK" and my bra also by "PINK". I put my hygiene items into my purse and my bag that I keep my pads into the MCM purse to. I finally walked into my walk in closet and grabbed my Yankees Jersey my black leggings and my black and white Chicago bull 10's I bought last week.

I put my clothes and shoes on and I went to the bathroom to apply my lip stick and do my hair.

I applied my matte dark purple lipstick to my lips and I applied a little foundation and concealer to my cuts. I finally got to my hair and decided to just put it into a low pony tail.

After I grabbed my MCM bag and checked that I had everything before I left I knocked on my brother Jaylen's door so we can go to school.

Today Jaylen would be going to my school even though the school has already been in for three months. He would be hanging out with me for the day and my principle scheduled for him to have the same classes as me since he is new and my brother.

When he was ready we headed out and jumped into his black Range Rover and went on our way to school.....
-------

I hope you guys enjoy this story :)