Chapter 14.

Myliah

After I threw Vier's shit away. I fell asleep. Tomorrow I would be picking up a old friend from the air port. I was happy before but Vier seemed to ruin my whole mood. Chyna was my best friend Until she moved to Florida with her parents. But knows she's moving here to start a new life.

-
I woke up bright and early at 4 am since Chyna's plane would be landing in two hours and it would take me an our and a half to get to the air port.

After I took my shower and cleaned up and brushed my teeth, lotion, and deodorant.

I slipped on my black bra and pantie set and slid on my black leggings. I put a adidas sweater on and my adidas knee high socks and slides. I grabbed my keys and took my hair into a high Ariana grande Half pony tail.

I slipped my phone and keys into my purse and darkened my eyebrows a little bit and slipped on some gold bracelets and my light pink lip gloss. And slipped back in my belly ring. I looked in the mirror to see if anything is missing and slipped on a watch and added my gold chain and pair of shades just in case the sun comes real bright.

I grabbed my purse and jogged down the stairs making sure I locked my door and hopped into my car. I checked my trap on the to the air port and everything was running fine. I can't wait to see Chyna again.

-

"Chyna!!!!!!!! Omg I've missed you to much, I got so much stuff to tell you, and I want you to meet someone when we get back home!!! Omg I'm going to cry" I said hugging my best friend.

"Omg I got so much stuff to tell you to!! Gosh I missed you so much. And let me tell you how I ran into Trey again" she said as we put her luggage in the trunk of my car.

"You know you and Trey had Chemistry. Quit playin" I laughed.

"Yea whatever. So what's been up with you" she said smiling.

"Girlllll... So listen" I started making a turn.

-

"Are you serious Liah" she said after I told her about my life and pulled into my drive way.

"Hell yea girl" I said.

"Who the hell is that by your door" CHY said starring at my door.

I took my shades off and looked towards my door.

"Vier's stupid ugly dumb ass" I said walking out my car and calling my security to put the luggage in my house.

"Why the hell YALL let him near my house" I said. I loved my security guards there like uncles to me. I mean they where friends to my dad.

"He said he just wanted to collect his stuff" Javen said.

"I threw his shit away why the fu-"

"Ok bring this to the trap. Give them their money and split the rest of the 20k with YALL" I said handing them the duffle bag.

"Thanks. Call us if you want his ass kicked" they said making me smile.

"Copy" I said.

"Come on Chy" I said.

I walked towards the door with Chy and Vier saw me.

"Get the fuck away from my door" I said calmly.

"I just came here to get my-"

"Vier baby come on!" I saw Quadasia peep her head out the car window with Aubry sitting in the back.

"You got some nerve to bring these bitches NEAR my house. Are you fucking stupid! Are you a dumb ass?..... Chy come on" I slammed Vier away from my door and opened it then Chy and I walked in side while I slammed the door.