(Goofy Girl) 4.

Myliah

I fell asleep in the phone while me and Vier where talking and when I woke up the call was still on.

"Aye wake ya ass up Babygirl" Vier said.

"It's like 5:00 in the morning school starts at 8:00" I said.

"Aye Early bird gets the pussy.....I mean Worm..... Is that how it goes?"he said making me start crying of laughter.

"I can't even say nun because I don't even know" I said.

He laughed.

"......Vier do you have a job?" I asked.

"Why you ask Babygirl?" He said making me blush a little.

"Because you have a car..... And it's not even your 16th birthday yet...or is your mom rich......or are you Hispanic ..... Wait but don't only girls get those party's when your 15 ....oh wait don't they have ummmm..... I forgot what it called but it's like-" I started but what cut off.

"I know what you mean and yea I do have a job" he said.

"Oh cool what do you work as" I asked.

"What should I wear to school today? You wanna match?"he asked. But I knew he was trying to change the subject.

"Vier come on now" I said.

"I sell powder to people who ask for it" he said. I didn't really know what he meant.... Like a fairy god father or some shit. I know you might say I'm stupid but I don't no.

"Ok..... I'll figure that out later on in life" I said.

"Ohhhhh soo you see me in your future Babygirl" he asked.

"I didn't say that"I said.

"But that's how it came off"he said.

"But did I say that....." I asked.

He chuckled.

"Whatever Babygirl" he said.

"Want to match like I asked" he asked.

"Sure. Do you have the maroon 6's yet"I asked.

"Yea I have white socks to" he said.

"Ok cool do you have a Tupac shirt, And a Mk watch witch maroon studs" I asked.

"Yea I got the Tupac Shirt, and the maroon studs but I only got Rolex's Babygirl" he said and I can imagine the smirk on his face.

"Yea ok and where those with black jeans" I said.

"Gotchu Send me a pic when you done" he said.

"Kk" I said.

"One" he said.

"Two!" I said and laughed before hanging up.

I got up and it was around 6:00. Hey the early bird catches the worm.

I got up and showered and went through my hygiene routine. I grabbed my black high waited legging. My Tupac over sized tee shirt and my fresh new Maroon 6's. I grabbed my Maroon studs and my placed them on the bed.

I put on my Victoria secret undies and bra set and plugged in my curling iron.

I put on my clothes while it heated up and then looked at my bathroom mirror and started to curl my hair.

When I was done I put it into a ponytail but left the curls out.

I put the studs on and changed my my school stuff Into my maroon spiked bag and changed my phone case to the fresh mashino case that looks like a fabreeze bottle and i put it into my my pants pocket.