Goofy Girl 17.(Final)

MyLiah

"I swear I hate you! I tell you I do! It's your child and you can't even man up to claim it! Your lucky I even stepped in the same place your in! Fuck you Vier!" I screamed.

"Man, MyLiah! Stop talking to me like that!! And that's not my baby! You prolly been hoeing around! I strap up!" He yelled back.

Valena was sitting in a table across from us in disguise.

Valena can up to the table and slapped the hell out of Vier.

"I tell you I'm telling mommy how stupid you are! What the fuck is up with you!" Valena said.

"Hit me again Valena" Vier said.

"And what the hell you gone do? Hit me? Trust me Jaylen outta drop yo ass in 1.5 seconds" Lena laughed.

"Man you suppose to be MY sister!" Vier yelled.

"And your suppose to be my brother not a fucking dumb ass!" Lena yelled.

"I'm going to have to ask you 3 to leave. Your disturbing the other people who are trying to eat-" the waitress said.

"I understand, let's go Lena" I said.

"I'm moving, and I'm going to have my baby in Cali. I'm not going to be stressing and loosing me baby. I'm leaving right after I get my check up in done" I said.
-
-
-
-
2 Days pass

Ok Ms.Lem you are good to go just stop the stressing or you can risk loosing your baby. And it's safe to travel just keep these pills if you become tense" the doctor said handing me a pill pottle.

"Thank you so much, and I'll keep in touch" I said.

I walked out the doctors and jumped into the taxi heading to the air port. Lena and Jay would come a year later. They planned to have their wedding in Brooklyn and they already sent out the invites.

Of course I would be their for my best friends and my brothers Wedding. I just want to start my life in a new place. And Cali is where I wanna start.

I already had my stuff being sent over their and my brother would be monitoring the people who will be moving the stuff out of my house.

I just packed a couple of suit cases and left. I wanted to leave as soon as possible.

"Flight number 1357 boarding to Los Angeles, California at 3:36"

It was just that time and it was my time to leave.

I pushed my luggage and went up to the flight attendant

I gave her my ticket.

"Have a safe flight ma'am"  she said.

"Thank you" I waked into the aisle and touched the plane just for good luck.I checked my phone and just put it on airplane mode.

Goodbye Brooklyn

Book #2?