Goofy Girl 15.

Valena

"So the bitch was like oh she's going to. And I was like yea problem? And then she's like oh no I just didn't no d- people like you where allowed in classy places" I told Jaylen.

"Aw damn. Then what you say" he asked. I was sitting in the kitchen counter while Jaylen was in between my legs. I was telling him about what happen at MyLiah's house.

"I said I don't do no damn classy I do Luxury the fuck" I said giving him the duh face. When I finished telling him what happen we got up to go change while he was telling me to be nice.

It was the next day. I changed into my purple Air Force 1's, a wife beater tee shirt. Some ripped up blue jeans and a trench coat.

Alright I'll see you later on I said. I kissed him goodbye and left to MyLiah's house. I'm about to See if I can find a trashy house that's fits this bitch Chyna

Jaylen

2 hours later

"What the fuck you want bro" I said looking at who I use to call a friend but fucked up with my sister. Vier.

"Why you acting like that. I thought we where bro's" he said.

"You fucked over my sister. Ain't no friend in that" I said mugging him.

"Listen, it's not like they would last long" he said.

"You got them in your car though? Fuck outta here" I slammed the house door and watched Tv.

MyLiah
2 more hours later
I was dressed in a Tu Pac tee-shirt. A cold necklace, my ripped up black leggings and a plaid shirt wrapped around my waist with my hair in a high pony tail. And some gold bracelets
I knew Valena was coming to

I was waiting for Chyna to get here, she told me she was going out with a friend and she would be here by 1pm
.

I sat in my car scrolling through my time line. I saw many people tagging me in a photo so I decided to look.

VierSolo: Caption: 😏

It was a picture of Chyna and Him.

She litterly got here yesterday and she's already fucking with my ex? What the hell.

And hour passed

Me and Lena decided we where just going to kick it at her house since Chyna never came.

"Jay you look like a burnt potato" I said laughing.

"You look like an uncooked broccoli" he said back.

"You look like a bag of potato chips. Extra salty" I said laughing.

"Shut up" he said.

"Lena its almost my birthdayyyyyyy" I said.

"I know I don't no what Imma get you" she said.

"Ohhhhhhh I want a huge ass Teddy bear for my collection" I said.

"I gotchu inna send a truck load" she said and my smiled looked like it could reach Mars.

"I TELL YOU I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" I said hugging her.

"Yea yea" she said.

"I'm sleeping over at your house today. Jaylen got to go do business tonight and I don't wanna be alone" she said.

"Girl you no your always welcome. You have a key" I said.

"I'm leaving babe" Lena said.

"Ok I love you bye" he said pecking her lips.

"Bye I love you to" she says.

"Bye big head" my brother says.

"Bye mofo" I said.

Lena and I walked to my car and drove to my house.

When we entered I heard a noise come from Chyna's room.

"It's probably just the shower" I said to Lena.

"That ain't no shower"Lena says, she took her shoes off and went to Chyna's room.

I heard her bust in the room.

"I told you this bitch in loyal!" Lena screamed.