(Goofy Girl) 9.

Valena

I walked into the room and washed up lotions and sprayed some perfume. I slipped on my Calvin Klein under wear and a white tank crop top.

I sipped on my adidas knee socks and put my hair in a bun. If I paid for the shit it's my hair fuck you mean.

"Oops I left my joggers in the movie room" I said chuckling, I actually did since Jay was acting freaky and stuff.

I fixed my nipple piercing and my belly piercing. I looked in the mirror just to make sure I was ok and walked down stairs going towards the movie room where Jay was.

"Yes it's right next to his seat" I whispered.

"Hey baby I just need to get my joggers" I said smirking.

"*cough* uhhh ummmm... Proceed" he said trying to take his eyes off of me.

"Like what ya see" I said.

"Oh so you teasing know" he said.

"Whatttttt know baby" I said.

I walked to the seat Jaylen was sitting in and climbed over him to get my joggers. My butt was in his face now. He slapped it.

"Ha point for me" I said putting on my joggers.

"That shit not fair.... You no what ok since you wanna play like that" he said.

I smirked and he got up while I sat in his seat.

He walked out and came back in with honey whip cream and ice cream. I don't know why he loved honey on his ice cream.

"Let's watch this movie" he told me sitting next to me opening the honey.

"Whoa it's hot in here" he said taking of his shirt showing his perfectly sculpted abs.

"Uh uhhhhh.... Yea it is" I said facing the screen.

"Oops I think I poured honey on my stomach by accident can you clean it for me babe" he said handing me a napkin.

"Don't you got hands" I said.

"Yea but I don't wanna get my hands more sticky especially since I got it all over my hands to" he smirked.

"Uhhhhh ok...." I said. I took the napkin and my hand shakes a little. I wiped the honey off his stomach.

"I don't wanna do this contest no more" I said.

"Baby it's only the first day. You got this" he said.

"Fine you wanna go that way" I said.

"Whoa it is hot in here." I said taking off my shirt leaving me in my strapless bra.

"Yea contest over" he said climbing over the seat on top of me.