(Goofy Girl) 7.

MyLiah

"Can I help you Vier?" I asked.

"Yea by giving me another chance" he said.

"Another chance for what?" I asked.

"Listen. I didn't know you didn't no your dad was a big drug dealer aka my enemy. But after all the shit that happen we settled things just to make you happy.

"So your never going to leave me alone huh" I asked.

"Not until you take me back Babygirl" he said with that stupid ass smirk.

"If I say we can be friends will you bother me less" I said.

".... I guess I can accept that" he said.

"We going to head to my house. I don't like sitting here in the cold" he said.

"What ever Vier" I said.

I got up and me and Vier stepped into our cars heading to his house.

When we got there I checked my purse and re need my pink Gloss I had on my lips.

I walked to his door step and he opened the door for me.

"You renewed furniture huh" I said.

"Yea just the Living room" he said.

I sat down and he grabbed a hookah lamp and set it up.

It was shaped like Ak 40 gun and it was gold.

"Ya wanna no something" I said.

"Sure Babygirl" he said.

"I've been around so many ppl who smoke in my trap but...... I never did" I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yup" I said.

"Wanna make this your first?" He asked.

"I always wanted to..... Why not" I said taking off my jacket and my shoes leaving me in my tank top, some high waited jeans, and some black adidas ankle knee socks.

"Gah damn....." He said looking at my ass.

"You like what ya see babyboy" I said smirking.

"I sure do Babygirl" he said.

"Alright let's get this started before you start something" I smirked.

"If I start it I'll finish it" he smirked.

"Don't push it play boy" I said.

We sat down and I started to get use to it by blowing in and exhaling it.

I decided to try something new. I started blowing mini O's and I finally achieved the big O's.

"Ahhhhh you turning into a Pro Babygirl" he said.

He took out his phone and took a picture of me really off gaurd.

He captioned it

" Babygirl😈💦👅"

My phone rung and I he tagged me in it. I liked it and put the "👀☺️" emoji.

Many people tagged other people.

"Omg they back together!"

"They so cute!"

"Goals"

"I love them"

"I'm glad they back together because the other bitch he posted was nothing like Myliah"

I smiled and we put our phones down.

Vier scooted close to me and he stared at me and leaned into me giving me a passionate kiss. He added tongue and out Tongues fought until he knew he had won.

One thing led to another.....
-
-
-
-

-

"I really missed you Liah.... Please come back" he said laying on me chest.

"...Promise me you won't do that bull shit again and you will never hurt me" I said.

"I promise" he said.

I locked my pink finger with his and we kissed it and he brought his lips to mine.

"I love you Babygirl" he said.

"I love you to babyboy" I said.

"Always and forever" we both said.