An Extra Feelsy Comic

Just for you guys.

Remember the whole flower crown thing with Penn? This was her friend. Her name is Elsie and although she's older by a few years, she and Penn we're good friends. They would talk hours upon hours about books they had read or planning to read, the characters, story plot holes and many more. She had left to go study to become an Alchemist, a difficult but high-paying job so that she could support her family even though they would be fine without her support. She was always so close to her family and always wanted to help in any way she could. As remembrance, she gave Penn a flower crown that made using flower she grew herself, she used a potion so that the flowers would never wilt if picked. But they do wilt if they remain on the plant, so when all of the flowers bloomed, Penn picked them all and then left everything else as it was. As if she had been there just that morn. It's been a year since then and they've always written back and forth to each other using Mesa Crystals, which send messages instantly. They are still very close and Elsie is doing very well in school so far and is set to be graduating soon. (Courses are shorter or longer depending on the job. Since Alchemy is mostly discovering things for yourself, it takes less years. Mostly used for memorizing basic formulas and learning how to use the different tools.)