CE: SomniumSucarius

SomniumSicarius
Here's my entry for your contest :3

It's Marceline from Adventure Time (Technically not my fave character ever but I still LOVE her)

I even made a little background to this  because I wanted to describe the AU.

In this AU, Princess Bubblegum dies from an illness one of her experiments caused. In her will, which was made when her and Marcy were still together (them as a couple that broke up has been proven as canon), states that Marceline is to inherit the Candy Kingdom. Though her advisers wanted to have someone... anyone else be the next heir, they had to honor their princess's will. As for Marcy, she hears this news after an argument with her dad and instinctively agrees to take over. This was a secret kept between the two of them, but she was actually really good with people and only acted cold and mean because she was scared that they would leave her if they found out who her dad was. PB already knew this because of royal affairs and was totally okay with it. Now Marceline, after a load of lessons about royal stuff she never cared about, rules over the Candy Kingdom and tries to act more like PB because she wants the citizens to be as happy as she was when PB was alive. She even tries to dress up like her, and thankfully, she already knew how to act like her.

Soooo what do you think? Sound out! I love to hear what I can improve on and what you like to see.

Penn out ;3