Introduction

The fresh salty air kindly welcomed Willow Elizabeth BlackBeard as she walked up onto the deck of her fathers beloved ship Queen Anne's Revenge. Which he " borrowed" from the Royal Navy.

Willow confidently walked over to a group of the crew, who were circled around a sword duel. Their chants loud and slurred. She pushed herself to the inner circle cringing at the smell of the drunk, unbathed pirates.

Her older sister Anastasia dominated against one of our newest recruits. He was young, 19 at most. Long dark curls lightly brushed his forehead, his structure tall and lean, yet strong and muscular. His cloths not yet as ripped and dirty as the rest of the crew.

Anastasia wore her red long sleeve blouse with her dark pants, and black knee high boots. Laced perfectly. Her black hair lay board straight in a high ponytail, with a few trundles in front. Her light skin, and graceful movements made her seem almost angel like. Willow had always adored her sister for how she was so beautifully dangerous. As a child she had wished for the same beauty Ana possessed. While Ana had flawless skin, and black hair, and sea blue eyes like fathers, Willow had Dark brown curly hair? With freckles lightly sprinkled on her nose and cheeks, and jade green eyes.

Ana slashed at the boy with great force, catching his right cheek. Taking her advantage she pinned him to one of the sail posts, sword pressed to his throat, a deadly smirk placed on her ruby red lips.

"Caption on deck!" Called a voice from the back of the crowd

Quickly the men turned their attention away from the fight to BlackBeard. His beard slightly blew in the wind, and the giddy look in his eyes made him look wild.

"We have received news of a Royal Navy ship anchored off the coast of an island near here. How about we pay them a little visit, shall we?!" He yells over the cheering men.

"Where shall I set the navigator towards, captain?" One of the crew members yelled.

BlackBeard glanced at Willow, then back at his men.

" Neverland!"