Chapter: Eight

" You would die before your stroke fell."
                            ~

" Okay, so here's the plan. you and Felix will watch my back as I free the boys, once free I will signal you. Understand?"
Felix nods as he leans against the nearest tree looking down at Peters poor drawings in the dirt. His club resting in his shoulder.
" But Pe-Pan, you can't sneak onto a pirate ship alone. It's not safe."
Peter looks up at me from his squatting position. His eyes determined. He stood towering over me. The corner of his plump lips turned up.
" There is no reason to be worried, Peter Pan never fails. " He gentle grips my shoulder s. Leaning into my ear whispering. " Never."
My heart raced. " But take Felix with you. Just in case, you know just incase Peter Pan has some difficulties." I stare hopefully into his eyes.
They slightly soften. " Then there will be no one to protect you." I smiled, but the frowned. "I don't need protecting..."
Peter chuckles and nods. " I know, I know. My strong lost girl." He smiled at me. " Let's go Felix." His eyes never leaving mine. I blush wildly which only makes his smiles widen.
" Go on, save your boys."
I watch as they both disappear in a cloud of green smoke. I grabbed my bow and watch intensely for any sign of the boys in danger.
***
Pans POV
" I can't believe you actually left her alone." Felix whispered beside me when we appeared in a dark room.
I shrug. " So what? She's a big girl, she can take care of herself."
The room was to dark to see anything, so I made flame appear in my hand. Sending out a bright light.
" Don't act like you don't care. You and I both that's not true." He's not wrong.... " Shut up we are here to get my boys back." He chuckled beside me. " That and to get rid of these water rats." I nodded my head in agreement.
" There." Felix pointed towards s large cell room. As I got closer to the cell the outlines of bodies came into focus. The boys.
I waved my hand of the lock, it gave a satisfying click. Once inside I again waved my hand over the boys awaking them from their sleep spell.
" Alright boys ready yourselves. Let's play!"
We charged out the the room and onto the deck. Everybody armed and ready thanks to me.
The Pirates seemed surprised at our ambush. But they soon recovered and began to fight back.
One particular man stuck out like a sore thumb. His hair nicely cut and combed, his cloths not as worn and tattered as the rest, in the place of his left hand was a sharp, shiny silver hook.
As soon as I laid eyes on him I knew he was the ships captain.
He fought strong against one of my lost boys. Rufio. But my lost one was better... Of course he was though, he did have the best teacher if I don't say so my self.
Felix. My right hand man swung his wooden club down viciously onto a cowering men. I grin at the sight. These are my boys, my lost little devils.
I soon became bored with the pirates and leaped into the air. Snipping off pirates left to right.
" Nooo!!!" A loud scream echoed through the ship. A familiar voice. Felix.
I watch as he runs through the armed men. My eyes travel to where he was heading.
The one handed captain had his sword buried to the hilt into Rufios' stomach. My blood boiled, I could feel myself losing control.
I dove down to where the captain was standing, I took my position. He looked up at me and smirked.
His eyes traveled behind me, but I didn't look. I was completely zoned in on one thing. Mr.Captain Hook.
" You would die before your stroke fell!" A small fierce voice said behind me. I turned and see a pirate with his sword raised behind me, a dagger pressed under his Adam's apple.
Fear flashed in the pirates eyes as the dagger pressed harder into his neck. Drawing a bit of blood.
" Drop. Your. Sword...... Now!" Willow screamed the last part when the pirate hesitated to drop his weapon.
When he did has she told him she smiled evilly. I became angrier when she leaned in to his ear and whispered something that made his eyes widen.
" N- Ahhh" Willow slammed the dagger into the man gut, then spun in place. Slitting his throat.