Chapter: Eighteen

PAN'S POV

"Her magic is growing stronger each day, soon she will be stronger than you." I shake my head. It couldn't be possibly, she had only been training for two weeks. It's taking me hundrends of years to master the art of magic.

"What is she?" I gulp. " What makes her so special?" The shadow circles me.

" You've been denying your feelings for her haven't you?" He completely dodges my question. It was true though. I had been ignore her and my feelings for her. Why you ask? She's my weakness, the only living thing that can bring my to my knee and beg for mercy. If any of my real enemy were to find out about her, and harm her in anyway, it would be like cutting my feet off from under me. She is my world, she's always on my mind. Everything decision I make she's always the first thing I think. At night my dreams are clouded of nightmares where she dies in my arms everything time, and there's nothing I can do.. She's my sun, and my moon. I live and would die for her. I love her. I think I will always love her, but she can't know. Nobody can. For her safety and the lost boys.

" What's it to you? You wanted her dead a few months ago" He chuckled lowly.

" It seems that the fates have changed their course." I raise my eyebrow. " Wh-"
A soft whispering comes from behind me. My eyes close as I take a deep breath and turn to face it.
" Uhh, truth. It's been a while old friend. What have you come to tell now? When should we prepare a grave for the next lost one?" My mouth drops wide open. They have known when every lost boy will die?

"No not one of the lost boys, but more like our friend Peter, and his little love Willow." The mention of Willows' and my name spiked my attention.

" What is it? Tell me!" Truth chuckled. " Don't threat your highness." He hisses through his teeth. "They say that love is the most dangerous thing of all. Do you believe that?" His carcoal black eyes starred deeply into mine.

"I- I believe-"
     "You will soon find your answer. Your path is divided into two ways. Should you find yourself down the wrong path, you shall lose yourself, or your loved ones. Love is strong, but heartbreak is stronger young one." 
      " Wait! What does that me-"  Truth disappears before I could finish, leaving behind his mocking laugh.
        " WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?!" I shout to the sky. As if Neverland was answering my question a light blue and black wave of color booms across the island, knocking me from my feet. As soon as the wave passes me I'm blind by sheer pain in my chest. I absently claw at where my heart would be at.  I've only felt this feeling once before, when I found Elizabeth's body.  Shadow says it was the first time my heart showed any darkness. Her death had broken my heart so terribly that I was doomed to never love again, and I had made that vow to myself as I held her cold corpse against me. 
        Suddenly the aching stopped. My chest felt hollow, not lonely just hollow.  My mind instantly went to Willow. My heart dropped at the thought of her hurt in anyway.
     Without a second look at Shadow I raced towards camp, feeling to weak to use my magic. When o reached camp I saw the boys doing the usual chores and duties.
      A sharp prick in the back of my neck made me turn quickly to the forest. Right on time walked out Willow. But she looks different, her hair seemed dark, and so did her eyes,her skin glowed angelically in the moon light, and her walk seemed more confident, more dangerous..
         As she walked closer I notice something that terrified me. Her once green eyes, were now a dark olive green with toxic light blue streaks in them.  She looked like a fallen angel. A severely pissed off fallen angel.
          "Willow?"  My voice soft and cautious. I looked around slowly and saw that the boys had gathered around, and we're just a dumbstruck as me.
       "Pan." She spit like venom. I winced, she never calls me by my last name. At least not in a long time.
   The glare in her eyes were sharp as daggers and they were point straight at me.
       "Release me from the damned island. I don't not wish to live here any longer." Her once happy voice now string and cold.
       I faked a snort and raised my eyebrow at her and smirked. I had to resume my act of Pan if that's what she wanted. But on the inside I just wanted to pull her close and beg her to rethink leaving the lost boys and I.
     " And what makes you think that I will listen to you?" I cross my arms to keep them from shaking as bad.
     "You will unless you want me to tear this island away. Piece by piece."
     At this I laugh loudly. " You couldn't even if you tried! You're too weak!" I hiss. My anger was starting to rise, and so was hers.
       All saw was a flash a bright blue light, and a sharp pain blossom on my cheek. A warm wet substance ran its way down my chin. Blood. I few lost boys gasped, my blood began boiling, but a forced a grin and instantly healed my wound.
      I whipped my hand making her not to gentle, but not to hardly fly in to the nearest tree.
           An animalistic growl produces from her cherry red lips. Her fist crushes into the ground below her, large crater formed. I quickly jumped out of its path.
        "Nobody leaves without my permission. And you my love... Don't have it."  A large flame flowers in the palm of my hand, I quickly throw it. She easily blocks it, and I have to stop myself from sighing in relief.
      Her eyes turn black as night and she begins to glow dully. A black smoke conjures into her hand.
     My whole world slows down as the smoke engulfs my body. When I open my eyes my arm is twisted into an unnatural position. My leg is beginning to swell. And my magic feel drained. I look over to see the boys, but they are cornered by several of their own weapon ready for her command.
        "Willow I love you pleas-"
"NOO! You don't! You keep me here because I'm some sort of advantage to you now with my magic, not because of love!" She scoffs at me.
         "No Willow. I love you, mad you love me." I feel tear brim my eyes.
     The look she gives me isn't even familiar. No love, no happiness. Just hate. Hate for me.
       "Me?! Love you!" She erupts into laughter.
      " I NEVER LOVED YOU AND I NEVER WILL!"  
      " Why would I ever love someone like you!? A lost little boy, who has mommy and daddy problems?!" She spit at me. My heart stopped. This wasn't the girl I knew. No she loved us all, I know she did. She had to of.
      "No! I never loved any of you! At one point and time I thought I loved you, but now I realized that I just wanted to feel wanted. I don't have to be wanted now, now I'm needed by my people, my home."  My breath hitched. I could feel her heated glares on my head as I look down.
       "Go." I mumbled.  My hands shaking, and my tears threatening to spill over.  
       I looks up at her when I noticed that she hadn't moved. "Go!" Shouted as loud as I could.
      In a slight glimpse I saw Willow. The real Willow not this creature in front of me. I saw the girl I had once loved, that I still loved. But then she was gone in a flash. Swallowed by the darkness.
      From behind her came Ravenna. This was her doing, all her doing. I glare fierce at her.
     From my side I can hear the sound of the weapons Willow had cornered the lost boys with drop.
        Willow turned away from us and began walking towards the beach. I looked up once and saw a look of sorrow and heartbreak on her face.
    No I was wrong, this wasn't her Ravenna fault. No,this was my fault.

//////////////////////////////////

    Two chapters! I don't even know how to feel about these last two chapters.... If you hadn't notice I'm feelin a tiny bit pissed/sad lol. How'd y'all like Peters POV?   Woow Willow did the same spell Peter did when Elizabeth died because he was so heartbroken, but it turned them both dark.. So we think😏
WHAT DO YALL THINK
THE MOM IS UP TO?? Good? Or No Good??

Like,COMMENT , enjoy!! Xx ~ yourstrulyPS