Epiloge

( This is going to be VERYYYY very short!)

3RD PERSON POV

A tall, slender boy sits crouched over a shining dagger has he attempts to sharpen the dulled blade, but the boys mind wonders elsewhere. He thinks about a brown headed girl with soft wavy curls, a face like a green eyed angel, but with the tongue of a snake. A girl who is as good with a sword as his own are. She haunts his mind, dark bags hang under his dark green eyes. The boy had noticed his villain act was chipping away the more and more he thinks about the nameless girl.

Having given up of the blade he throws it into the Earth, frustrated. The sound of whispering made him lift his head. A light blue wind like thing twirled playfully around him, almost teasing him. Before finally reaching his eyes and slowly sinking into his eyes.

      "My dearest Peter, you will not remember me for good reasons. But, I forever will remember you. Our love is one time can not break. You once made me a promise that we would live a normal life, have a family and grow old together. I now release you from that promise seeing that our stars are not alined. I shall always love you, in life, and in death, and if there is a life after death I shall love you then. I shall see you again my love, I don't know when, or how. But, you taught me something always to do. Believe. You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I will always love you, that's where I'll always be waiting"
     The boy gasped and watch as memories after memories of his mysterious girl flash before his eyes, "Willow!"

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!! MUCH LOVE FOR YALL!!!!!!!!!!! UNTIL THE NEXT BOOK

YoursrtulyPS