Chapter: Twenty-One

I awaken with a sudden jolt, a large headache beginning to settle behind my eyes. Sitting up I look at my cloths, no longer in my long cloak, but a large white wedding dress. Then my memory floods back to me.
         I quickly jump to the window to see the moon was not yet at its highest peak, I had time. The shadow had told me of my mothers intentions for me during the wedding. She and the man who she arranged to be married to me planned to kill me during the wedding and have my mother absorb my powers when the moon is at its highest peak, which will cure her sickness and making her immortal. Then they would rule the world together.
        I will not let my mother and that man have the satisfaction of me dead at their hands, and then have them powerful, no.
        I sat on the plush window seat and thought of my Peter. Just the mere thought of him made my heart tighten in grief. I missed his toxic green eyes that always shined with mischief, and his soft hair, I even missed his cocky smirk.
      I yearned to be in his arms again and hear his voice. But it will never happen, at least not in this life.
         The part that hurts the most is that he doesn't remember, he doesn't remember our adventures, our games, he doesn't remember our love, but it has to be this way. I can't risk him or the boys getting hurt, or even killed.
    A slight glint catches in the corner of my eye. A pearl handled dagger. I quickly grabbed it and gripped it hard, positioning it at my heart. " My dearest Peter, you will not remember me for good reasons. But, I forever will remember you. Our love is one time can not break.  You once made me a promise that we would live a normal life, have a family and grow old together. I now release you from that promise seeing that our stars are not alined. I shall always love you, in life, and in death, and if there is a life after death I shall love you then.     I shall see you again my love, I don't know when, or how. But, you taught me something always to do. Believe."  I pause.   "You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I will always love you, that's where I'll always be waiting" I hear my words quietly repeat themselves as I watch a blue wind carry itself to one star.
     I blew a kiss to the second star to the right  and smiled, "To die would be an awfully big adventure," with that I raised my hand holding the dagger and plunged into my chest. I almost instantly became numb. No pain, no coldness, just welcoming warmth.
         In a flash of white lightning I began to see my past. Many would be sadden that their life was over, and done with. But I feel nothing but happiness about it. I gave myself another chance, and if I never did see Peter or Neverland again, I still had their memories to hold onto and look at when I needed to. Though I knew one day even they wouldn't be enough to hold me over. Being the lost girl I am I would eventually find another adventure to distract me from the ache in my heart. I know fate will help guide me along my way.
*     I believe.

THE END!!!!!!!!

 REALLY SORRY IT'S SO SHORT!!!!!!!! But anyways I just want to thank all of my readers for hopefully hanging in there with me as I attempted to write this story. X D

    I love you all so much and I can't believe that I just finished my first book!!!!

There will be a sequel.. That is if wanted 

                                                                                          YourstrulyPS