Plans Become Ruined, or Not

(Marinette's POV)

Once we get to the bakery, Alya drags me in. "Ask your parents. And tell them that I'll be going as well."

I nod and walk to my parents. "Mom, dad... I was wondering, since tomorrow isn't a school night can I go to a party. I know I promised to help with the bakery, and I will. But Alya is going, and she wants me to go too."

My parents look at each other. "Of course if you finish up here," my dad says.

"Just remember to be back by midnight. You know the law about underage curfew," my mom adds.

"Yes mom, dad," I say as I grab Alya to go up stairs. "We're going to go work on our outfits."

And with that, me and Alya ran up the stairs smiling.

Once in my room Alya gave me an 'I told you so' look. "How easy was that?"

I sigh. "You were right. But hey, let's just see how this is going to work out. I already have some design ideas."

"Great! I do to. I also have some secret plans just for comfort."

"I don't feel comfortable with it being secret," I say.

~Time Skip to Tomorrow/Chloe's POV~

I watch as Marinette leaves the bakery to get some things. I smirk and turn to Sabrina. "Okay, now you go and make an excuse to get into her room. I want you to destroy her dress. That way she can't go to Adrien's party tonight."

Sabrina nods. "Okay Chloe."

"Oh, and leave this," I say giving Sabrina a card. "It'll make it so much better for me."

"Okay," Sabrina says again. She runs into the bakery with the card.

(Sabrina's POV)

I run inside and walk up to Marinette's mother. "Hello," I say.

"Oh, hello. Is there something I can do for you?"

"Um, actually I wanted to give something to Marinette," I say holding out the card in her mother's sight.

"Well, she's not here right now. And I'm waiting for the croissants to finish baking. You can just go up and leave it in her room," she says.

I smile as I walk around the counter and walk up the stairs. I open the door to Marinette's room when I reach it.

As I walk in, my jaw drops. What catches my eye is the stunning dress I see. It's a red dress with black lace over it. The lace creates beautiful flowers along the red fabric. At the waist there is a black sash that ties in the back. The shape of the dress is a ball gown, with the ends of the dress showing that there is tool underneath.

I smile as I set the card onto the desk and continue on towards the dress for what I have planned.

(Marinette's POV)

I walk into the bakery with a couple of bags of ingredients. I smile at my mom.

"Honey, a friend came by and left you something. I was busy, so I just let them up into your room."

I stare at her confused. "O-okay," I say setting the stuff down and walking up stairs. I open the door to my room to see a horrible sight.