Time For the Party

(Marinette's POV)

Alya curled my hair and pinned most of it back around the headband. With some curls around my face.

She also did my makeup. The eye shadow consisted of browns and holds to make my eyes stand out. Also some mascara to and eyeliner to make my eyelashes stand out as well. After that, a small amount of lip-gloss for a little bit of simplicity.

Alya had her hair up in a high bun with some curls falling around her face. Her eye shadow consisted of reds and golds to complement her dress and hair. She had on red lipstick, and some mascara, not caring for eyeliner.

Afterwards, we put our dresses on, Alya buttoning mine up and tying the ribbon in the back. I buttoned hers up as well.

Then Alya clipped my chocker around my neck before we grabbed out heels, gloves, and masks.

We walked down the stairs pulling the gloves on and putting our masks on. We stopped to put on our heels before continuing down the rest of the stairs. We hurried to the front of the bakery before I stopped at the door.

"Bye! We're leaving for the party! I'll see you guys later, or if you're asleep before midnight, tomorrow!"

"Even better! She can stay with me!" Alya says with a smile.

My parents walk in. "Oh! You girls look so gorgeous!" My mom says with a smile. "And if Alya's parents say it's okay with her, it's okay with me."

"Okay, thank you. See you tomorrow. Bye dad!" I say pushing the door open.

Alya locks arms with me as her parents pull up. We get into the car.

"Oh ladies, you look very pretty," her mother says.

"Yes. You'll probably catch many boys eyes tonight," her dad says. "Just stay away from the bad ones. Or better yet, only talk to girls."

Alya rolls her eyes. "We'll be fine. We'll be home by midnight anyways. And is it okay if Marinette stays with us tonight."

"What did her parents say?" Her mom asks.

"If you say it's okay, I can stay," I say.

"Okay, then yes. She can stay."

We look at each other with big smiles. Tonight is going to be awesome.

~Time Skip to the Party~

We arrive to the party in a matter of minutes. It's a little bit after seven. A bit after the party officially started.

We get out of the car saying our goodbyes to Alya's parents. As they drive off, we walk through the gate and up the porch steps.

I reach my hand out for the door handle, and open the door. Alya walks in before me, pulling me in.

I look in to see we caught some of the other guests eyes. And for the ones we did, they were awestruck. I blush and look at the floor taking a deep breath.

I look up to see a few people at the top of the stairs. One is looking directly at me also awestruck. He starts down the stairs and passes by everyone.