Time to Fight

Sorry! I realized my phone did something weird, and cut off the last bit of this chapter. I wrote like three more sentences, so it's not that much. But I fixed it

(Marinette's POV)

As soon as I transform into ladybug, I run down stairs. At first, all I see are people screaming, and running away from the middle of the room.

"Stay calm everyone," I yell. "I've got this under control."

"With the help of me of course," Chat says with a smirk as he jumps down beside me.

I give him a small smile before turning back to the problem at hand. As people part the way for us, I see what happened.

Chloe has been akumatized.

I look back at Adri-Chat. "This was probably our fault," I say.

He sighs. "No. It was me. I chose you, and we all know it. But what I don't understand is why she resorted to this. She's one of your biggest fans."

"Well, she was obsessed with you. It only makes sense. She obviously liked you more than me as ladybug," I say as I turn back to Chloe. "But talking about this isn't fixing the issue. Come on."

After I say that, we run towards Chloe. She's in the air laughing down at people. It seems as though she's turned a lot of people into her slaves.

She turns her head and sees us. "Oh! If it isn't Paris' favorite heroes. Well I have news for you. I am the Queen Bee here now ladybug, and no one can stop me!" She screams and a swarm of bees fly toward me.

I grab my yo-yo from my side and latch it onto a lamp attached to the wall to swing away. Though the bugs follow me as I turn away.

'Come on! Look around you! Find some clues,' I think to myself as I look around. I see another swarm of bees attacking a group of guests. All I can do is watch as they get attacked since I'm to far away to save them.

What catches my eye, is that as a bee stung a guest, they turn into a slave. And then another did too.

"Chat! Don't let the bees sting you. They'll turn you into a slave," I yell to him.

He gives me a nod. "Though the bees will certainly die once they sting something. But still... meowch! That must hurt. And to be her slave," he stops to sigh.

As I watch him rolling my eyes at his stupid pun, I forget to watch where I'm going. As I turn my head I see another swarm of bees coming from the other side.

"Ladybug!" I hear Chat scream. I look back and see I'm trapped.

I look down to see the floor is a couple of feet below me. I sigh, 'I've fallen from higher places. Plus, I know the impact will come, and so I'll be fine,' I think as I loosen my yo-yo from the lamp on the wall.

I look towards the floor so I know when to catch myself. What I don't expect is to see Chat there.

He holds his arms out, and I land in them. He smiles at me.

I give him a smile back and get up. "Guess the cat caught the pest."

"Wow... I guess I've rubbed off on you. But I wouldn't say pest," he says closing some distance between us.