Getting the news

Nine girls get the news of their lifetime unknowing that it was going to change everything

Steph was in the middle of practicing don't stop believing on her cello, when her phone binged. Steph picked up her phone to see she got an email, she dropped her phone and randomly started dancing.

Sam was in the middle of a dance when the music got cut off by a loud ding. Sam got up to check it out to find out it was an email, she started jumping up and down.

Becca was practicing her high notes when her phone buzzed on the table. Becca picked it up to see she got an email, she shrieked.

Jane was in the middle of fixing her guitar strings when her phone dinged. Jane saw that it was an email, she screamed and then played her guitar in a loud upbeat tone.

Caroline was in the middle of playing her drums when her phone vibrated on her thigh. Caroline looked down to see it was an email, she got up and ran upstairs and then back downstairs while screaming.

Cami was in the middle of designing a outfit when her phone scared her when it dinged making her scribe all over her work. Cami noticed it was an email, excited she tried getting out of her chair but hit her knees against the top of the table causing her to fall backwards but she still had a huge smile.

Rose was in the middle of writing a song when her phone went off. Rose saw that it was an email, "Mom!"

Faith was practicing a dance when her phone went off . Faith she saw it was an email, she screamed then her mom came running in asking "What's wrong?"

Nikki was in the middle of doing a Hello cover, but in the middle of her singing her phone goes off. Nikki stopped singing," I'll be right back," she tells the camera. She went and got her phone seeing it was an email. Nikki screamed and then ran to the camera and shouted excitedly," I'm going to Magcon!"