Tommy and Rosie

All the girls were sitting in the hotel, in pj's with hot chocolate in their hands

"Are you ready to tell us," Nikki asked softly.

"Yeah, it's not Cam but it is Cam,"she took a breathe in," you see his name was Tom but I called him Tommy and I was Rosie," she smiled," we were best friends since the 4th grade, and started dating since the 6th grade. He was my everything and I was his everything, we did everything together. Tommy was the one who got me started in YouTube but since it happened I privated everything from our channel," tears slowly came down her cheeks,"it was Valentine's day and we were suppose to meet at our spot,but he never showed," she looked down at her hot chocolate," I walked home upset at him, but as soon as I reached my apartment I saw roses everywhere inside and candles too. In the middle of it all was a box, inside it was a green heart purse that said last love. I was beyond happy, inside of it was a box with a ring in it with a letter that said,You promise that one day you'll be my wife," more tears were coming out of her eyes," I called him quickly and as soon as the phone picked up, I practically shouted yes with as much happiness as I had, but that soon disappeared. The person on the other end wasn't him it was his mom and she told me that h-h-h-he umm.." she then started sobbing on Cami's shoulder," he died trying to go meet up with me but a," she paused," drunk driver hit him. Tommy had his future planned he was gonna be a nurse and the one to make sure everyone lives and I was suppose to be there for him. But all his hard work and hope gets taken away because some guy doesn't know how to pace himself,"she looked straight ahead tears coming out of her eyes," no it's not fair I lost my love, my best friend it's just not fair," at that point Rose started sobbing her heart out.

That night Rose went to bed crying, none of the girls knew how to respond. They all just sat there not saying a word. One by one the cup emptied and eyes shut. Ready for the meet and greet the next day.