Getting to know each other

The girls eye each other up and down, after their big meeting with Bart

"Well girls, I'm going to let you guys get to know each other a bit and then call me and tell me if you guys want to do this or not," Bart tells all the girls before leaving.

"I'm Caroline," a tomboyish blonde spoke up.

"I'm Steph," a unique brunette shouted out happily.

"I'm Nikki," a hopeful brunette spoke.

"I'm Cami," a fashionable brunette told us.

"I'm Sam," a beanie wearing color factory spoke up.

"I'm Becca," a flower crown wearing brunette told us.

"I'm Rose," a hat wearing brunette told us.

"I'm Jane," Flintstones choker wearing brunette told us.

"I'm Faith," bow, high heel wearing brunette finally spoke.

After 1 hour of laughing, crying, and getting to know each other in Bart's office.

"So, are we going to do this or not?" Steph questioned.

"I'm in," Nikki cheerfully spoke.

"Me too," Cami shouted and then put her hands in the middle of us.

Soon all the girls had their hand in the middle.

"Magcon on three," Faith shouted.

"One,"Rose shouted.

"Two," Sam shouted.

"Three," Becca shouted.

"Magcon," they all shouted.

Each of the girls looked at each other, like they were talking to each other.

"Jane, call him," Caroline told Jane.

Jane nodded her head," Hey Bart, it's Jane........good, what about you........that's good....anyways the girls and I have been talking and we have an answer.........we are going to be apart of Magcon......okay we'll see you there.....bye," Jane then hung up the phone.

"What'd he say," Steph asked.

Jane looked down and said,"He said that..." "Were we to late," Faith asked. " Did he find other people,"Cami asked. All the girls started to look down," he can't wait for us to join in," Jane shouted," and he invited us to dinner."

All the girls shirked and then did a big group hug.

They all walked downstairs to see that Bart had a limo waiting for them. But little did any of the girls know that they're not only meeting Bart but nine attractive guys as well.