Getting Ready

They made it to the hotel," Okay, guys I got the room keys," Bart told all of them," you're going to room with the same people you rode the plane with

They made it to the hotel," Okay, guys I got the room keys," Bart told all of them," you're going to room with the same people you rode the plane with."

"Wait are you serious, I mean actually serious," Becca asked.

"Yes, is there a problem. You could always pay for your own room," Bart told Becca.

"No, it's fine,"Becca respond.

Bart handed out the key cards and everyone went to go check out the rooms and the girls were gonna get ready to go out in 20 minutes.

Becca POV

We went to our room, and to my surprise it was huge.

"I call this bed," I yelled and jumped on it while dropping my suitcase.

"Really, why do we have to share a bed," Carter complained.

"Because, I'm the only girl here and I rather not share with one of you," I told them while picking up my suitcase," Now if you'll excuse me I need to get ready," then I walked into the bathroom.

I looked into the mirror and I decided that I should curl my hair. I look inside my suitcase to see that I forgot to pack my curling iron. Who has a curling iron, um....Sam. I quickly got up and opened the door to bump into Matt.

"Whoa are you, okay?" Matt asked.

"Yeah, I'm just in a rush," I quickly tell him before I got up and ran to Sam's room.

I knock on the door fast and loud. The door was opened by a blue eyed hunk.

"Can I help you?" he asked.

"Yeah, is Sam there?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'll go get her," he answered.

He left and was replaced by Sam.

"Hey Bec, what do you need," Sam asked.

"That guy's number," I mumble.

"What?" Sam asked.

"I need to borrow your curling iron," I answered.

"Umm yeah I'll go get it. Come in," Sam responded.

I walked inside to see Caroline upside down on her phone, and the handsome guy on the bed.

"Here you go Becs," Sam said while passing me the curling iron.

"Thanks Sam," I thanked her.

She nodded her head and I left the room to hear Sam yell,"Nash where did you put my suitcase!"

Nash, that's his name. I thought while I walked back to my room.

Rose POV

We walked into the room, it was the most beautiful hotel room I've ever seen.