Nashville Meet up

The girls were awaken by the laughter of Carter,Matthew,Johnson,Becca,Jane,and Steph

"What's going on?" Faith asked groggily.

"Ohh...nothing,"Jane replied.

Faith just shook it off and went back to bed.

Then Johnson's phone went off," Ummm....guys you have about 10 minutes to get ready," Johnson told the girls who were awake.

"Ohh...alright. We're on it," Becca told them while slightly shoving them out the door.

Once they were outside, they started waking up the girls. They had about 3 ½ minutes left and everyone was ready, well except Sam.

"You wake her up."

"Are you kidding?"

"Just wake her up."

"Nikki you do it."

"Hey...Sam...wake up...we need to go now," Nikki whispered while tugging at the blanket.

Nikki got startled when the blanket got tugged away from her,"5 more minutes,"Sam tiredly said.

"No, we have like 2 minutes for the meet and greet," Cami told her sternly.

"Dkhgojdkd," Sam said from under the pillow.

"What?" Faith asked.

"I said okay just can I have coffee," Sam said well trying to get up from bed.

After getting coffee, they went straight to the meet up.

"Why are you guys late?" Bart questioned them.

"I just needed some coffee alright. We're here so what's the plan?" Sam responded.

"Well, you guys are gonna have specific booths that I planned. Where you're gonna sign merch or anything they want. Then you meet them in the same group you're assigned to," Bart told them calmly with the girls shaking their heads in agreement," alright, Steph and Becca you're with Shawn. Nikki you're with Taylor and Aaron. Sam you're with Cameron and Nash. Faith and Cami you're with Matthew. Rose and Caroline you're with Jack Johnson. Jane you're with Jack Gilinsky and Carter," Bart told all the girls and left them to to their booths.

"Really, out of everyone I had to get Carter," Jane spoke as soon as Bart left.

"Please, at least you're not with Taylor," Nikki told Jane.

"Come on, we just have to survive today," Steph said.

"Well, it's easy for you.You're with your best friend,"Nikki told her.

"Come guys, we can finally meet our supporters and that's all any of us wants. So let's make the best out of this situation,"Faith told everyone.

All of them nodded their heads in understandment and then went to their spots.