1- Morning wake up calls

Hey guys!! I decided to write another fan fic already! I  might actually like this more then my other already hahaha. This is a more on the side one and I will be juggling between both of my stories! It would mean alot if you comment again, because it always helps me inspire to keep writing more knowing that you guys want me to update! It helps me keep faith in my story and help me believe that my writing skills aren't that bad.

I wish you guys a merry Christmas, and If I don't post before it a happy new year!!!

Thank you to the amazing people who take time to read this, it means the world to me you beautiful people. Take care!

~Author

_______________________________

Early Monday mornings were Gerard Way's worse nightmare, or it should be said, Gee Way's worst nightmare.

The only thing that she was living for, and the reason she even dragger herself out of bed each morning, was for his coffee her brother Mikey routinely had prepared for her when she got down the stairs of a morning.

Not only did she need the caffeine to keep herself awake, no, she needed it to put up with the shit that came with going to school for six frecking pointless hours.

Why the hell did she need to know how to find the area of a triangle in the first place?

"Gee!" She heard her brother, Mikey, call from downstairs.

"Coffee is ready! Get your lazy arse up!" his voice vibrated down into the basement quiet easily. To Gee it just felt like Mikey was in the room, screaming at her in here.

This was a normal wakeup call, Gee's brother yelling for her to wake up. Not one morning had Gee ever gotten herself up without having her beloved brother or mother screaming the neighbourhood down for her to do it.

Hearing the yelling, Gee whined quietly as she tugged her pale pink and white polka dotted duna cover further over her head.

Even with the smell of freshly made coffee wafting down the stair case and into the basement that Gee called her room, the power of the caffeine didn't seem to be enough to tug the girl from her comfy and warm bed.

Peeking out of the duna the slightest, she glanced at her bedside she noticed the clock.

It was 8:00am, the same time on the dot that Mikey would start his morning routine of yelling to wake his sister. How the hell did he even do that?

She scowled, as she nuzzled her head further into his hot pink and white pillow.

School started at 9:00am, and it took Gee to eat what little she had for breakfast about 2 or 3 minutes.

It nearly took Gee herself around 5 or up to 15 minutes to get dressed, and the drive to school took about 10 minutes, so they usually got there about 5 minutes before the bell signalled to go off to their first period.

"Don't make me count!"

This caused Gee to crack her eyes open, knowing she was asking for trouble if she didn't get her lazy arse up before her brother came down here and forced her up.

Throwing the blankets off her body, Gee flung her legs over the side as her unwashed hair imeditanltly feel in front of her eyes as Gee forced herself to stand.

Legs shaky and aching in resistance, the girl made her way around in her dimly lit room and towards the wooden stair case that lead to the real world, and away from what Gee called hers.