3 - the endings of classes and saving the girl

*EDITED CHAPTER*

Hey guys!! I hope you guys all like this update, because I ended up rewriting it a couple of times hahaha. I love this way too much, I think there must be something wrong with me.

But anyway guys, thank you so much for all the likes and comments that you guys have been leaving on my story!! It seriously means a lot to me as it helped me continue to write :) dont forget to leave a comment and tell me what you think about them, no matter hoe good or how bad!

Well, I hope you guys like it, have an awesome day where ever you guys are!!

~Author

______________________________________

For first period there wasn't must interaction between Gee and Frank.

The new teacher who had hit it off in home room with Gee was keeping a tight glare on her, meaning the two weren't able to pass anymore notes between one another for the whole hour.

It fucking killed Gee, even if she had only met this guy this morning she already wanted to get to know him, learn all his dirty little secrets.

But there had been one point where they had had a small encounter, which had been the high light of Gee's day, and it was surely going to be one of the best things that had happened to her while she was attending school.

~

Gee once again spent her class time like she usually would any other day, stealing glances out of the window and doodling in her new art book she had bought over the weekend. Her work had been done in a short time of course, as it always was, so Gee lost herself in drawing another comic book character. Something she had been growing a collection of lately.

"Gee? What are you doing?" Miss Randolf had called out in class, calling attention to the raven haired girl in the back of the room.

"Drawing. I have finished me work" Gee stated in a bored tone, not even looking up.

The teacher laughed .

"How could you be finished? I bet half of your equations have been rushed and have the wrong working" There was always denial, it was something Gee was used to after all. Most teachers did this.

As she continued drawing, Gee had heard steps coming towards her, and before she could do anything both her work book and art book had been snatched up and off of her desk by the teacher, causing some rage to boil up inside of her as Gee was now quick to look up.

"Hey that's my books!"

"Hm... you are finished...." Miss Randolf seemed shocked, causing a smirk to grow on Gee's lips as her books were handed back.

"Just do your work" She had huffed, rather moodily that was, and then shuffled back off to the front of the class rather moodily. As Miss Randolf then continued on with her lesson plan, Gee could hear soft snickering besides her, and when she looked over she was greeted with a smirking Frank.

"Good work" He had mouthed to her silently.

Gee had truly tried to stop bushing again, she could swear this is the most that she had ever blushed or tired not to in her life, and sent a grin back to him.

"Thanks" was all she mouthed back, and then they both fell back into silence as their teacher continued to ramble on about utter nonsense.