4 - Making afternoon plans

I am so so sorry guys that I have left this for so so long! For one I had some problems with updating, school piling up with home work already, and then I have my amazing editor petekey- please follow her she is so so
amazing and kind! Now please enjoy and take care lovely people!!

As soon as that bell rang for first break, Gee was out of that room in an instant.

She had packed up all of her books, pencils and pens about 5 minutes early in anticipation. Her bag was on her shoulder as she was ready to spring out of her chair and get to the meeting spot before Frank could. Well, if Gee didn't get there quickly she may even have had second thoughts about going to meet him.

Gee was just so bloody shy around him.

Luckily, the girls' room wasn't too far away from the office so she made it there with time to spare. Gee wasn't good at running or any physical activity which included moving, so when she reached the small brick building at the front of the school, Gee was slightly out of breath as she came to a complete stop.

Shakily, she pushed some of her fringe from her eyes as she now stood in front of the office. Gee's eyes scanned around the groups of kids that passed her, talking and laughing with their friends as they went off to their usual areas.

Though, when it started to get a bit quieter and time began to wear on, all the kids seemingly had vanished from the area and silence was held over the small area, Gee found herself growing a bit more anxious and worried about the whole situation.

Her breathing was still uneven, and she was already having second thoughts. Gee knew that she probably wasn't giving the boy long enough to actually turn up, but this Frank guy was just one of those sinfully perfect guys, and Gee had learned these types of people liked to steer clear of Gee all together.

But Gee was one to be ruled by negative thoughts, and soon enough that had crept up on her and consumed her thought process completely. There was simply nothing that she could do about it.

Would Frank turn up? Was he just trying to make fun of her? Oh, she should have known the guy was too good to be true! Why did she have to be such an idiot? Why did she think she was good enough to hang out with such a sexy and amazing guy like that? Was she really kidding herself? Gee was a complete loser!

Her thoughts continued to scold her, tease her, and make her self-esteem slip that little further down. They always attacked her at her lowest. Gee's breathing became even more poor and uneven.

Gee had been prone to panic attacks, and that tightening feeling in her chest wasn't too strong so she had some faith that she wasn't going to cripple in a matter of seconds. It also didn't help that she had some problems with her anger on top of that also.

"I am such a fucking idiot!"

Gee hissed at herself angrily. Her anger was rising through the roof at the moment, and gripping the strap of her bag she turned on her heel to go storm off. The feeling in her chest which she had thought was a growing panic attack seemed to be dropping, but was just anger growing in its place instead.

"Why are you an idiot Gee?"

The girl jumped and with a small gasp, turning around quickly on her heel. Eyes wide, she stared at a panting Frank who was now panting in front of her, his fringe falling in front of his beautiful golden eyes.

Gee easily got lost in Frank's intoxicating and unique eyes though as he straightened up. It wasn't polite to stare, but it didn't stop her from doing it. Scanning over his seemingly flawless body, she just got lost in how hot this guy was that was standing right in front of her.