2- Staring through glass doors

Hello my beautiful readers! Thank you so much for all the votes and reads!! I was so surprised that I have actually had people read this and like this! It truly means the world to me!! And also you guys are awesome with you're comments it helps me keep motivated to keep writing! :)

I am going to be updating both of my stories once a week now though, So I am going to try and keep up! It may change when I go back to class as my classes are getting harder due to being placed in all the top classes, which is scary hahaha.

Take care of yourselves and I hope that you like this chapter! Comments are always appreciated and I would love to know what you guys think about it! Thank you for reading!

~Author

__________________________

The ride to school was always quiet between the Way brothers.

For one, the blonde brother had his head buried in his phone, probably yet again flirting to his boyfriend, while Gee herself was humming to herself to the Metalica playing on the car's radio.

Either that, or the girl would just day dreaming and making sure that she didn't crash the car.

Gee glanced at her chipped and poorly shaped nails, letting her mind wonder. Sometimes with her bother having such a successful relationship, it made Gee realise her flaws quite a lot more then she once did. Why couldn't anyone like her for what she truly was on the inside?

Everyone seemed rather weirded out by how she stood on her sexuality, people simply judged her before they even knew who Gee was.

She couldn't help but notice the stares she would get when she would walk down the halls, or the whispers shared between people while Gee had to go the teacher's bathroom to change or leak because she wasn't allowed in the girls and didn't feel comfortable going to the men's.

Biting her bottom lip she simply remembered what her Grandmother had once told her when she was still among the living. Even when Gee was young she would wear dresses and simply dress up, and would get teased.

Her Gran though, always reminded Gee that she could be whatever she wanted no matter what, and she would still be an amazing and make someone a very happy person someday.

This led Gee to always put on a very bubbly, sassy and friendly person. She wanted to live like her Gran had seen her when she was young, and all of her friends seemed to love her no matter what gender she registered as.

They arrived at the same the school's car park at the same time as usual. Heading towards the usual spot, which was towards the back of the designated area of their students parking area. Gee had always parked there, partly because they liked the walk and last time they had parked close to the school she had come back to an egg coated car.

Gee hadn't been quite pleased, and after finding out who did it she ended up giving the boy, whose name turned out to be Jake or something like that, a huge rant in the cafeteria and dumped his school meal over him. This caused applause to erupt amongst the kids in the room, but this had earned her a week's worth detention.

Luckily, the teacher she served detention with found it quite amusing and thought the boy deserved it, so Gee spent most of her time on her phone talking up some guy that Mikey had set her up with.

Anyways, that was a story for a different day.

Pulling into the final row of cars, Gee pulled into her usual car park. It was like an unspoken vow that everyone had an actual spot to park in, and it was sort of a rule that no one else would park in that spot.