Lights in your eyes...

WE ARE BACK!!!
It's been so long!

Yes the sequel is here!
I'm so excited!
Let's get this show on the road.

One.

Leo opened his eyes, his vision was blurred and hazy but he felt the slight coldness of bare skin against his very warm chest.
Lifting his head slightly, breathing in his scent through his night black hair Leo kissed his head gently.
The small pale boy moved his head and groaned at being woken yet a small smile played on his lips.
"Sleep well Ghost King?"
Nico hummed as he placed his cold lips on Leo's hot cheek, "Leo... Shut up" Leo chuckled and he ran his fingers down Nico's soft arm towards his fingers, caressing them with inner adoration.

Leo stared deeply at Nico's features, his midnight black hair, his pale-ish olive skin and he thin frame. He remembered that date only a year ago tomorrow... The night that changed his life.

"I didn't know you felt that way Di Angelo" Leo crooned in Nico's ear pushing his hot torso against Nico's cold one.
"Mmm..." Nico moaned, his physical feelings getting the better of him. Yet he still replied "Always have... Always will..."
Leo smirked sexily and softly stroked Nico's face, "Will you have me Nico as yours?" Nico closed his eyes and sighed.
"You've kept me waiting Valdez..."
Leo took this as a yes and slowly lent down to kiss the ghost king again.

Thinking of this moment drew emotions Leo almost let out in the f, adoration, Lust, fear and raw love.

"You are so...  Beautiful" Leo whispered the words just slipped straight out, Nico lifted his head to look directly into Leo's eyes, Nico slowly leaned in towards Leo's lips and his heart did skips as well as his sudden loss of breath.
"Your too sweet Flame boy!" Nico cried pushing Leo's chest with a force to which he fell straight out onto the cold, hard Bunker floor.

"So uncalled for!" Leo cried rubbing his now sore backside as Nico giggled. "That's what you get for waking me up!" Leo smiled and thought softly to himself how lucky he was to have found Nico Di Angelo.
"Well since your woke me up so early might as well get dressed."

Just then, there was a crashing sound by the bunker entrance.
"Why do I always trip on this bucket?!"
Nico sniggered,  "Morning Jason"
Jason stepped out from the shadows of the bunker entrance and grinned, his stormy eyes filled with excitement.
"I came to get Nico for Power practise." Nico frowned "Why so early?" Jason shook his head "It's 9:30pm you've slept in...  Again."

Leo laughed as Nico threw himself from bed and rushed to grab his clothes.
"So Power practise again this week?" Leo questioned Jason as he threw his jeans on. Jason smiled "Couple of new comers are triplets of Morpheus yet strangle have telepathic powers when their asleep which caused eight campers to dance unconscious through the camp".

Leo laughed "I always miss the good stuff" Nico came. Running over throwing his hoodie on when he stopped to kiss him.
If Leo could describe every moment their lips touched, how it felt, what it did to him...  He'd be called a sap or told to calm down.

"I'll see you after. OK?" Nico whispered and tore off with Jason towards the training grounds. Leo watched them go until he couldn't see them no more.
He closed the door and turned back it onwards his Bunker...

"You!"...

Yes, it's very short start but it's only a intro back into this story plus... You didn't see it coming!

Toodles! ✴️

HEX