chapter 4: The ball

Later when I had finished getting ready, with the help of the maids, I was immediately rushed out of the room with an impatient Roberto waiting.

"You took yo-" Roberto looked at me from head to toe then turned around.

"Do I look funny? I guess I can't help it since I was like an hour late. Does my hair or make up look funny or is the dress."

"No you look beautiful. The dress suit you perfectly and your hair is all ready stunning."

Roberto gave me a huge grin and I said," What about the makeup ? Does it look that bad?"

He suddenly gave me a shocked expression and said," you don't have any makeup on because your face already looks beautiful."

He lifts up my chin while saying that when I felt my cheeks starting to turn warm.

'Wait am I blushing? This is so embarrassing!'

" we are going to be late, Roberto." I said while looking away.

" I all ready have All to deal with, now you." He said in a sad tone.

"Come on Roberto, we are going to be late." I started to drag him. To the ball room when Roberto held his hand out to me.

" Roberto what are you doing?" I asked.

"You don't think I will just let you walk off when we reach the bottom of the stairs do you?"

I placed my hand on his and the door started to open.

'Okay Juliana, you just have to remember what you have learnt.'

We started to descend the stairs that was illuminated by the bright light of the chandeliers that hangs from the high roof.

When we reached the bottom of the stairs, we were immediately crowded with Nobel's and other high rank people.

Nobel 1:" Your highness, who is this young lady you have with you."

Nobel 2;"What is your name."

Nobel 3:" How did you get to be Prince Roberto's partner."

Nobel 4:" I never seen you here before."

Nobel 5:" What royal family is he from?"

When we finally got out of the crowd Roberto said," Sorry about that. "

I looked back at him and said," It's okay, it's not your fault. Anyways let's go to the other princes."

We started to walk to the other table, where the princes were sitting, when a girl with blonde hair said," Oh Keith. Stop being hilarious."

'Wait I know that girl's hair and red dress. It's Laura. God now I have to deal with her. If she doesn't get on my nerves then I won't get in my bad side .yes I have a bad side and my bad side is not pretty.'

When we finally reached the table, I greeted the princes with a curtsy.

"Who is this!" Laura hissed.

"My name is Juliana Norway. It is a pleasure to meet you Laura." I introduced.

"Keith, who invited her." She said in a flirty tone.

'Wow! That girl is all over Keith. I feel so sorry for him. But not really. Now where is the main character?'

"She's my partner for the ball ." Roberto says cheerfully.

While Laura and Keith were having there own conversation, Edward said," Juliana, you look lovely tonight."

"Oh ,why thank you." I could feel a small blush starting to form.