Chapter 12: Rhythmic Gymnastics

For those readers who don't know what Rhythmic Gymnastics is then you don't have to worry about searching that in Google I provided you a video later on in the chapter. So I hope you like it! But here is some music for you!!!

Juliana POV...

Okay! I think I am finished preparing everything and it's only 9:12 a.m. If you were wondering where I am doing my gymnastics it's in the basketball court inside the manse. I still remember the time when them mc in BMP first saw Keith playing basketball. Good times good times. So I guess I should change into something more suitable for my performance.

Catherine POV... (In this story All the princes know about Cathy and her sickness but it wasn't made public.)

"What really?! How come brother didn't tell me?" I question the princes when they told me that Juliana is going to perform rhythmic gymnastics for them later. I can't believe brother didn't tell me that. I will have to ask him later about that.

"I don't know but I know that you will be more than welcome to se the show!" Roberto's cheerful voice broke me out of my thoughts. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yes, also Juliana will be more than glad to see you." Edward mentioned as the other princes nods. ''Okay I will go. When will it start and where will it be held?" Then suddenly everyone went blank.

Did I mention something that I was not suppose to?" Well now that you say that Juliana didn't tell us where to go." Glenn remarks. So it wasn't my fault but if she didn't mention anything then where do we go? "If she is doing rhythmic gymnastics then I am sure that she will have to ask Luke for the things that she will need. Why don't we just ask him?" When I said that everyone started to call there butlers, who was standing nearby, to ask Luke where they will have to go.

"I'm afraid that Master Luke is attending Prince Keith right now." Claude answers from his master's question. "So where is he right now?" Joshua continues. "He would most likely be in Prince Keith's study right now." When Jan said that everyone got up from their seats, including me, and 'walk' to Keith's, my brother's, study.

Juliana's POV...

I wonder if they are on there way now? Wait! I didn't tell them to meet me in the basketball court! Great now I have to find them. Bam! What was that?! When I turned to the loud sound I can see everyone, including Cathy and the butlers in the doorway. Well problem solved.

Edward POV...

When Roberto loudly opened the door to the gym I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Juliana in that outfit with her black hair neatly tied in a bun. She looked truly elegant but I can't wait to see her perform on that gigantic wheel.

"Finally your here! I'm sorry for not telling you to meet me in the basketball court. I guess I was way to excited to do rhythmic gymnastics." Her smile is such a beauty that is quite hard to find these days. "Are you kidding me! Now your sorry! Roberto literally barged into my study with everyone walking behind him! And I was in the middle of an extremely important document!" Keith starts to let out his anger on Juliana. Looks like I have to stop this "Now Keith, it's not her fault. It's mostly Roberto's and our's fault. Don't blame Juliana. Now can we see what you will perform with that wheel."

With that said she yelled at Luke to play the music when she got on the wheel.