Chapter 29: He Really Loves Her

Kat's POV...

"Master, I can't help but see that Juliana is happier than usual. It has been days as she gets happier by the minute." I respectfully bow to Agustin as he sits in his chair. "Do you think that she is happy about dying so fast or she is going crazy?" He asks. There is a low possibility since she is my sister's daughter. Just remembering about her I started to get angry.

"There is a low possibility of that happening. What do you suggest we do?" I look at his beautiful electric blue eyes as I try my best to hide my secret. (What! What secret! )"She needs to loose hope. Since she remember about her time in the past, make her feel like the princes and the rest of whom ever in the other wold think she's dead. Make her believe that. Then continue with the original plan." Agustin let's put a dark smirk after saying that.

With a bow, I left with my mind thinking about him.

Juliana's POV...

I still can't believe that all of that happened and I didn't know. But I still can't believe that Kat or should I say Katalia is mother's older sister. They look nothing like each other I wonder why. But what i still wonder about is the line that agoutis keeps saying over and over again. 'Are you ready to talk now'. I still don't know what that means and nobody would tell me. How do they suspect me to answer that if I don't know what it meant. Talk about what?

Just then I started to hear several footsteps. Maybe the torture continues. For the hundredths time. It hurts it really does but when my body heals quickly it takes up a lot of energy while doing so. At least I don't get any scars at the end. Bam! Here it comes. But the sight I saw was not the like their here to torture me, again. But I was being rescued by Sierra.

"Get her loose and make sure that the FBIs are searching for the mafia leader!" Sierra yells as if she is leading this mission which is most likely. Sierra! I can't believe it! She actually came like mother said! A man starts to cut the things that are binding me to the usual bed that I am on and when I was free I ran towards Sierra.

"Sierra! You don't know how much I missed you." I gave her a tight hug even when she didn't tell me the full truth like before. "We should hurry and get you out of here. The mafia might be coming any second now." She gives her usual warm smile as we start to run off when suddenly she threw a gun and a few extra bullets to my hand.

"I suppose you know how to use a gun." I gives me a quick smirk before shooting a person from the mafia. She then gave a signal for the rest of the men following her to attack a group of mafia members coming right at us. Gun fires was the only thing that can be heard and Sierra's loud commands to her men.

I joined in the fighting of course but still feel bad for them. We continue to run, turn and shoot when we suddenly barge into a room full with the mafia members and Agustin and Kat. As I scan the room that has lots of mafia members, I saw Agustin giving a small sign with his hand and then he let out a sadistic smirk. That is where the true battle began.

Shooting can be heard from every corner of the large room as well as battle cries at happens right after one another. Blood splatter everywhere as bloody corpses lay there motionlessly. It was truly a horrifying sight that I hope will leave my mind and not haunt me in my sleep. But only two persons stood out the most. And that was Agustin and Kat fighting side by side. Not one of them got hurt but they both dodge stealthily until a gunshot erupted the already loud room. It headed straight for Agustin's heart but he was pushed out of the way by his loyal assistant, Kat. She lay there motionlessly as Agustin stares at her dying body.

Agustin's POV...

I stood there staring at her dying body as her blood spread on the floor. No this can't be happenin! Not her! Anyone but her. All this time I had kept my feelings for myself but they instantly shattered as I watch her die in front of my eyes. "Stop!" My loud sad yet angry voice brought the room in silence.

I dropped to my knees as I began to feel tears fall out of my eyes. I stare at her body as I bent down with my arms touching the floor. Why? Why? "Why!" I begin to sob louder until a hand touch my fist clench tightly together. I look up to see her, Katalia touching my fist. "I love you." Her beautiful peachy lips turn blue as her hand felt lifeless on my fist.

"No! Help her! Somebody help her!" I cried to my heart content as I thought... I hadn't told her I loved her. Why did I find my feelings! Why why why! Suddenly I felt somebody's hand in my shoulder. Looking up I found Juliana stand there with Sierra behind her.

Not caring if she was the girl that I tortured, I hug her tightly as I continue to cry. "She's in a better place now. I can tell you really love her. And she loves you too. She will always will." Her soft voice makes me cry harder by the second.
I really lived her! I really didM why did I hide it from her! She was the only person I had left! I cry, cry and cried till I can't cry anymore.

~*~

Juliana's POV...

"Take him to the station and try to get some answers from him. I will top by later to do an interrogation of my own." Sierra spoke to an officer then turns back to me. "I guess you know now." She sadly looks at me then continues to say,"look I'm sorry I couldn't tell you but it was for the best." I give her a small smile then I reply with,"I know so how do I get back to my world."

I hope she doesn't get the wrong idea. It's just that I have to do something of my own. "I may not but he may." Sierra smiles as she points to Agustin sitting in a police car. "Even though I still want you here you must get back." She says. I walk up to the police car when Agustin turns to me.

"I'm sorry for what I had done to you. I am guessing that you want to go back home." He changed he really changed. In such a short time he really did. Letting out a smile I nod happily. "Close your eyes. Think of the place you wish to go most." He says as I follows. I close my eyes and think of where I want to be most and that was my home. In Nobel Michel of course. Just then I started to feel kind of dizzy but I ignore the feeling and continue to imagine the place I want to be most.

"Agustin, I don't think it would wor-" before I can finish my sentence, a familiar hug makes my eyes open. I was here. I was really here. Standing in front of the princes and Mike! But with Robbie hugging me tightly. I started to feel my shoulder becoming wet as Robbie starts to cry. "I thought I lost you." I said. I pat his head to which he starts to look at me. "But I'm here now from a far away world. Or so I think." I let out a small laugh as Robbie let's me go.

"Where were you?!" Keith yells while pointing at me. "Are you Nobel Michel's long lost granddaughter?!" Joshua also points at me. I sweat dropped when all the other princes start to ask questions except for Robbie. "If you just want to know I could tell you the whole story." Then everyone's eyes were on me, including Mike and Robbie's.

How was it? How was the song? Never listen to it and it looks like it doesn't go well with the story. Anyways tell me what you think. Bye. Also before I forget, this fanfic is almost finished. Unedited