Chapter 4. Texts

4 hours later and he still isn't home. I decided to text him.

He just saw my texts but doesn't even text back!

Maybe he's with that Valeria woman again?

---TIME SKIP---

I woke up by the sound of someone opening the front door.

I must've fallen asleep on the couch while waiting on German.

I looked up to see him tiredly walking to the kitchen.

He came home late... Again.
He's death now.

"German?!" I said walking to the kitchen where he was drinking a glass of water.

"A-Angie" he stuttered looking up. "Where the hell on earth were you?!" I yelled at him.

"I was freaking worried! You could be dead and I still didn't know!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry..." He said. "I'm sorry? Is that all you can say?! Were you with that Valeria woman again?! Huh?" I snapped.

"N-no I wasn't. Believe me I wasn't" he said. "You really think I can believe you?" I said walking away.

"Angie! Please!" He said grabbing me by my waist.

"What?!" I yelled feeling that my mascara is probably all over my face because I cried too much.

He didn't say anything he just kissed me. I wanted to pull away but after a while I finally gave in.

After what he did I still love him and I think always will.

The kiss got rougher and rougher. He picked me up and laid me on the couch.

He began to kiss my neck slowly and down my breasts. "G-German..." I moaned wrapping my arms around his neck.

He didn't say anything he just continued kissing down. When he was at my private part he kissed all around it.

"Oh god... G-German...ah" I moaned. "After all these years I can still make you wet huh?" He smirked.

"Y-yeah..." I moaned.

A/N: there was a girl on IG and she reacted on a pic of Katy with 'she's so fake' and I was like 'fake? She's is just pure natural' and then she said 'she's like 46 or something and she looks much younger' and I was like 'she's 31. And really 46? 6? You're satan girl, live with it' and then she went silent😊I'm so mean hehe