Chapter 7. Violetta

A/N: OMG! There was a man with a knife at my neighbors house and they came to us and I saw the man and the police came to me and my friend and asked us questions and all and now the police will call us tomorrow and maybe we even have to go to the police office 😭I freaked out.

Positive.

"Aaand?" Diego asked from behind me. "I-I'm pregnant" I said shocked.

"D-did you really read it good?" He asked now looking at the pregnancy test.

"You did" he sighed. "We're having a kid..." I whispered.

"Yeah..." He said.

---- 7 years later ----

Violetta POV

"Mommy? Is everything okay?" I asked as I peeked in her room.

She say there, on her bed with a lot of tissues and she was crying.

"Y-Yeah I'm okay Vilu" she smiled at me. It's not her real bright smile...

"Okay.." I sighed walking to my room.

Angeles POV

I can't...

I just can't live here with him anymore. He's alway, but always with his friends or I don't know where.

I don't want to live like this anymore!

I've to go away. Away from here. From him.

I don't want Violetta to feel sad for me because I know she worries even if she's only 6.

I walked to Vilu's room when I saw her playing with her dolls.

"Vilu, sweetheart?" I said walking towards her. "Yes mommy?" She asked looking up with her beautiful brown eyes.

"We're going away for a while" I said. I don't want her to know we're not coming back because that only will make her sad.

"Where?" She asked. "I don't know yet" I said caressing her cheek.

"Will daddy come with us?" She asked.

"No..."