Chapter 19. Together forever

A/N: I think it's really cute that some people are crying over my story here😂💜This book is nearly finished!

"There is a woman here called Carla searching for dad" she said with worry in her eyes...

German POV

Carla? What the hell is she doing here in Madrid? Did she followed me?

"I will be back" I said to Angie and Violetta while walking out.

I saw Carla standing there with an annoying look. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"What do you think? Out of nowhere you was away and now you're here?! With who?" She said.

Ehm woman don't talk to me like that.

"I'm here with my daughter and wife who was nearly dying!" I hissed at her.

She grew quiet.

"So if you will excuse me, I'm going back to my wife and daughter and win her back. Bye" I said turning around.

"What about us?" She asked. "You will find someone else" I said walking back in the room where I saw Angie and Vilu talking happily together.

"What was that all about?" Violetta asked. "Oh that was my ex-girlfriend" I said sitting on the other side of Angie.

She nodded not going any further with the conversation.

"So.... What now?" Vilu asked looking at me, then at Angie and then at me.

"Ehm I don't know" Angie said. "Well, maybe I can help your mom with staying clean while I stay with you two the rest of my life?" I grinned.

"I think that's a really good idea dad" Vilu smiled. "Mom?" Vilu asked looking at Angie.

"Well why not live happily together with the love of my life and my wonderful daughter?" She smiled.

"Yay!!!" Violetta cheered and pulled us into a hug.

"I love you both so much" I said kissing Vilu's head and gave a quick kiss on Angie's soft lips that I missed.

"We love you too" Angie and Violetta said together.

"Together"

"Forever"

A/N: nearly the end! I'm going to make a epilogue and then the book is finished! I just wrote this book in 2 days *o*