Chapter 6. Pregnant?

A/N: 12'31'15!! Thank you for all the reading this year and all the love❤️I hope y'all will have a great start of a new year! xx

The following day I was just sitting on the couch while German was in the shower.

While I was just thinking about random things one thing popped in my head.

I haven't had my period already 2 times...

I rushed upstairs in the bathroom where German was showering.

"Angie! You scared the living hell out of me!" He said holding his hand where his heard is.

"S-sorry... " I muttered searching for a pregnancy test. I remember I bought one a couple of months earlier.

"What are you doing?" He asked drying himself off. "Searching" I said.

"For?" He asked. "A pregnancy test" I said freaking out more.

"What?" He asked in shock. "I haven't had my period 2 times already and I'm freaking out because I might be pregnant" I said.

"Found it!" I yelled. "Calm down" German said caressing my back.

I did what I had to do and waited 2 minutes. These two minutes were the longest 2 minutes in my life!

I walked to the pregnancy test while German stood behind me.

"Ugh I can't!" I said turning to German who was as nervous as me but didn't show it.

"Go look!" He said. I turned around and took the pregnancy test.

I looked at it with wide eyes.

Positive.