Chapter 18. I miss you

"Oh Ehm... Mom... I-I eh... Brought someone with me..."

I looked confused. "Who?" I asked still confused.

"You can come in now" she said to the door and then he walked in.

"German" I muttered already on the verge of bursting out in tears.

"Angie" he said with worry and love in his eyes. Yes, I can still see his feelings in his eyes.

"Mom..." Vilu whispered. "Please talk to him" she asked.

"If he wants to..." I said looking at my husband. We were never divorced.

He nodded and Vilu gave me one last hug before walking out the room.

"Take a seat" I said in a croaked voice. He walked towards me and say beside me.

"I-I d-don't know... Where to s-start..." I stuttered. I already felt a warm tear on my cheek.

"C'mere" he said wrapping me in his warm arms. "Shhh" he whispered while I was crying my eyes out.

"I-I missed you so m-much" I whispered. "I missed you too" he whispered back caressing my back softly.

After a couple of minutes just laying in his arms I pulled away.

"Why are you h-here anyway?" I asked drying my tears.

"Vilu called me. She said that you had a overdose of drugs and she freaked out" he said.

"Oh. I'm a bad mom. I can't even take care of my own daughter, while I'm just a drug addicted woman" I said.

"Ey, you're not a bad mom. And with that drug thing, please stop with that" he said looking in my eyes.

"I-" I wanted to say something but I was cut off by Vilu who stormed in.

"There is a woman here called Carla searching for dad" she said with worry in her eyes...