Chapter 12. Wish

Angeles POV

I feel so bad for doing this to her. I know she suspects something... I hope she doesn't get to know I use drugs and weed.

I gave her her present what was a bracelet with we'll be together, forever. On it.

"Aw thank you mom!" She said hugging me. "No problem sweetie" I smiled.

She's all I got and I have to be here for her. If I hadn't Vilu, I already was there above...

"You may wish a wish now" I smiled at her stroking her beautiful brown hair.

"I wish that we will be together forever and whatever happens, we will stay together" she said closing her eyes.

I had to hold back my tears because it just makes me so emotional.

"I will always be by your side, even when we're apart we'll be together" I smiled at her kissing her head.

"Promise?" She said holding out her pinky. "Promise." I said interlocking our pinkies.

German POV

6 years...

6 years without them. I miss them every second. When I rote her letter I cried.

I immediately stopped with drinking and hanging out.

I'm not depressed I'm just sad I can't be with them anymore.

In no idea where they are or how Violetta looks like now. I've a girlfriend now.

Carla.

She's beautiful and sweet and so much more but I'll never love her as much as Angie.... Never.