Finds Out They Have Feelings about You

Jeff the Killer

You two started hanging out a lot. And I mean A LOT. Everyday you guys would do something together. Wether it was playing video games at your house or getting ice cream (Jeff just used shades and make up to cover up), you guys bonded. One day you guys were playing Minecraft at your house, and you noticed Jeff was blushing whenever you talked to him. You found that strange, but you waved it off since you thought it was just some off the make up he use to cover up his carved smile.

                Jeff's POV

Oh crap... I thought. She's gonna notice, isn't she? I was panicking. What's this weird warm feeling in my chest whenever she talks to me?! "Jeff! Earth to Jeff!" You whisper-yelled. "H-huh?" I stuttered. "My parents are back! Get out!" You urged. "O-oh! Y-yeah! See ya around, (Y/N)!" I whispered. I jumped out the window and ran to Slender mansion.

Le Time Skip

   I asked Slendy about the weird warm feeling in my chest whenever (Y/N) talked to me. "He he he." Slenderp chuckled. "That warm feeling is called "love".You love that (Y/N) girl! Tell her after her parents leave in 2 days for a trip." "Um, okay. Whatever you say, Slendy." I replied. Slenderp seemed to frown. "Please don't call me that, child."

Ticci Toby

    You and Toby were chopping down a gigantic oak tree. Afterwards, you were panting and sprawled against the fall leaves. So was Toby. "Ugh." You said distastefully. "L-let's g- (pant) go (pant) bef-fore the o-other guys (pant) g-get here.(pant)." You took a deep breath and got up. You helped Toby up as well. Toby seemed to blush when you touched his gloved hand, but you dismissed it because you both were sweating and panting. You also noticed that Toby was tripping, stuttering, and ticking a lot more often (as well as blushing). "Hey, Toby?" You asked. "Y-yeah? *tic*" He replied. "I noticed that you're stuttering, tripping, and ticking a lot more than usual. You okay?" You asked. He tripped over a tree stump and quickly got up. "U-um... *tic* Y-yeah. I-I'm *tic* f-fine. *twitch*." Toby said. "Don't w-worry *tic*, (Y/N)!" You frowned, knowing he was in fact, NOT alright. Though, after you read his story you just thought that his Tourette's syndrome just got worse. "H-hey, (Y/N)? *tic* I g-gotta *tic* go. S-see you *tic* s-soon!" He said. Then he ran off, tripping over rocks and tree stumps. "Something is definitely wrong with him." You mumbled to yourself.

BEN Drowned

You and BEN were playing some video games, and surprisingly, you were winning an awful lot. BEN had also stopped flirting with you today, and was being very quiet. He wasn't smiling, joking, or laughing. He just half heartedly played while occasionally looking at you and blushing. May I repeat, blushing. Your BEN, was BLUSHING. Also, whenever he talked, his voice would glitch. This is weird. You thought. This isn't like him at all! I'm gonna ask him. "Hey, BEN?" You said. He kept playing. "OI, BEN!" You yelled. He snapped back to reality. "O-oh yEah! SorRy (Y/N)! WhaT?" He said. "I've been noticing that your voice is glitching a lot. You've also been very quiet today. Are you okay?" You asked in a concerned tone. "Oh! YeaH." He said blushing heavily and trying to keep the glitching in his voice to a minimum. "FInE. PerFectLY fInE, (Y/N)." He returned to the game. The glitching in his voice increased. You thought while playing the game. He was also blushing a lot. Does that mean his voice glitches when he's embarrassed or something? Your phone rang. You shut down your PS4 and answered it. "Hello?" You asked. "Hi, sweetie!" Your mom said. "Your dad and I are coming back soon. We also bought that Call of Duty game you wanted!" You smiled. "Thanks, mom. See you soon." You hung up. You were about to tell BEN that your parents were coming back soon and he should leave, but he was already gone. Bye, (Y/N). A note with messy handwriting read. I'll come back tomorrow. "See ya tomorrow,BEN." You said softly. Then you stuffed the note into your pocket.

BEN's POV

She noticed. Oh God. I thought when I got back to Slender mansion. I like her, don't I? Did she know that I like her or does she think that we're just friends? Oh God... I thought. I have to ask her out...

NoTe- I wIll NOT bE dOinG "You Find Out You Have Feelings For Him". It'S jUst tOo borIng. BuT iF yOu wAnt I miGht dO iT. JusT lEave a cOmmenT.