Hey Guys...

I'm putting this story on hold.
     I barely update on this and I'm mostly focusing on my World Trigger One-Shots and World Trigger Scenarios. They take a long time to write for me and I don't go on Wattpad much either, and 98% of the time it's 10:00 - 12:00 pm at night or 1:00 - 2:00 am in the morning because I'm REALLY busy.
     People are also actually requesting on there. I put 'REQUESTS OPEN' on every single one of my stories (Exception to 'I'm Fine'), and my WT Scenarios and One-Shots have the same people requesting, and I'm totally fine with that. They give me ideas, and unfortunately I'm not good at coming up with totally original ideas. On my WT Scenarios I'm pretty sure I didn't capitalize 'Requests Open', and yet people still requested. They were really good requests, on my One-Shots and WT Scenarios! On my WT Scenarios, someone requested a 'Cuddling With You' scene, and I would have never been able to come up with that. Ya see? IDEAS!! I'm also reading some Creepypasta fanfics to freshen up my mind, but most of them have the same ideas, over and over. There are a lot of CP Scenarios, so I'm sure you can find some more here on Wattpad. You can find plenty on Fanfiction.net, Archive of Our Own, Quotev, et cetera, et cetera. I'm 50% sure that some of you guys are reading multiple CP/Other fandom scenarios while reading this exact same story...!

     So yeah, I'm putting this story on hold.

     Peace,
          Clocky