First Kiss

Jeffyboy

You and Jeff were playing Minecraft on the computer. You and Jeff had been dating for a couple months, but you two never went farther than a kiss on the cheek. Today, you wanted to take the lead and kiss him. "Hey, Jeff?" You asked. "Hm?" He turned to you. At that moment you lightly pressed your lips onto his. You pulled away after a while. Jeff looked completely blank-faced. "Um, Jeff?" You asked cautiously. Then, Jeff caught you off-guard and kissed you again. He pulled away and pouted. "I wanted to kiss you first." You chuckled. "Yeah, well I did it first."

Goggles

You and Toby were watching some Fairy Tail on Netflix. Toby currently had his mouthguard off and you thought that this was the perfect chance to kiss him. You and Toby have been dating for a couple months now, but you two had never went past a kiss on the cheek. You kept watching Fairy Tail. Toby kept yelling some stuff like, "Aw, c'mon, N-natzu!", "JUST RUN (TIC) LUCY!", and finally, "P-put on (TIC) s-some clothes, (TIC) Gray!" Oh, and I forgot to mention, "WHERE THE F**K IS LOKE!?! HE SHOULD BE THERE FOR HER!" And also, "Sh-should I be (tic) sh-shipping (tic) them?"You never thought Toby would swear, but he just did. After he calmed down, he turned to you. "S-sorry about (tic) swearing and y-yelling, liebe*." He said. "It's alright." You softly said. "B-but you (tic) know w-who I sh-should (tic) be shipping?" He asked. "No." You replied blandly. "You and(tic) m-me." He smiled and gently kissed you. You seemed surprised for a moment before he pulled back. He smirked and kissed you again. This time you kissed back slowly. Then you and Toby had to pull back for air. "W-we should (pant) watch anime more often.(pant)" You shyly said. "Yeah." He said shortly.

CLEVERBEN

You and BEN usually play Legend of Zelda (LOZ) together. While you two play, BEN keeps saying cheesey pick-up lines. He said stuff like, "Did it hurt?" "What hurt?" "When you fell from Heaven." Then you always chuckled and smiled and said, "Use better pick-up lines. These don't work." He usually responded with his classic perverted grin or just "Yeah, yeah alright." Today, you were just laying on your bed--with your eyes closed-- when you were thinking, Why does BEN always flirt with me, but he never went past a kiss on the cheek? Eventually, you fell asleep.

~Time Skip Brought to you by Levi's Shortness~

      When you were sleeping, you suddenly felt pressure on your lips. You opened your eyes and you saw BEN on top of you. You realized he was kissing you. Let me repeat. He. Was. Kissing. You. YOU. Y-O-U. You. Got that? Okie dokie. Back to da story. So anyways, you started blushing like crazy, but you kissed back while wrapping your arms around his neck. You two stayed like that for a couple seconds until you pulled back. "W-why did you do that?" You asked flustered. BEN just grinned. "I just needed to wake up Sleeping Beauty." You blushed harder. He smirked. "You look cute when you sleep." Then he just left the room with you still blushing. Then you noticed something on the floor. "HEY! DID YOU LOOK THROUGH MY UNDERWEAR?! YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!" BEN just laughed and escaped by going through your dad's TV.

    Hope you enjoyed the scenarios! I have fun imagining them so I hope you liked them!