FÖŪR

Hinata looked up sharply, gasping when he saw who it was.

A tall man with soft looking brown hair with spiraling horns spiking out of the top and a smirk to match, the Grand King Oikawa.

"Ah! You're the Queen that Tobio-chan had taken in!" He cried happily, waving his hand and making a soft red light shimmer around Hinata's body, picking him up so that he was fully in front of Oikawa.

"W-wha-" Hinata started only to have his words stolen as Oikawa gently pulled him closer, his arm almost painfully tight on Hinata's lower back, pulling him in close while his other hand tilted Hinata's head up.

"You really are a catch.." He whispered, red eyes gleaming with ill intent as he pulled Hinata closer, grinning wider as Hinata stared up at him in fear.

"L-let go!" He squeaked, starting to struggle in Oikawa's arms, seeing his smile start to slip a little the Great King clutched him tighter.

"Ah, ah! You know that you cannot escape me," he hissed, leaning in more as Hinata stiffened up again, terror in his large eyes.

"I get everything that I want. That includes you." Without warning, he pressed their lips together, one of his hands wandering to the back of Hinata's head, pushing his head so that he couldn't escape his grasp, smirking into the kiss.

Hinata whimpered, his lips parting a little as his eyes drooped, finally closing as he let Oikawa kiss him fully.

"And what do you think you're doing, Oikawa?" Hianta and Oikawa stiffened up at the noise, the demon king breaking from Hinata's lips, glaring at the man who interrupted him.

"Shitty-waka." Oikawa said stiffly, holding Hinata closer as he nuzzled into his orange locks, purring softly in content.

"I was just admiring my Queen-To-Be." He purred, not letting Hinata look up when the small crow gave small yelps of words.

"He is not yet your Queen." Hinata turned his head a little to see a tall man, taller than Oikawa, standing a few feet away from them.

He had short brown hair with narrowed eyes on a square face, and currently he was glaring hard at Oikawa who still had his tight hold on Hinata.

"And what do you care?" Oikawa asked, spitting his words in a growl, "as if you have to concern yourself with a Queen! No one would ever want to marry you!"

Ushijima growled, gripping Hinata by his arm and tearing him away from Oikawa.

"Step away from the trash, my Queen." He hissed, pulling him close as Hinata blushed brighter.

Why did this always happen to him?!