ŠĮX

((I apologize for this crappy and late update. Shit has happened.))

Sugawara Koushi was furious.

No, he was past furious. He was on a fucking murder spree.

He glared again at the two kings who had their heads bowed, looking very guilty for all they had done.

"I could have you killed." Koushi hissed to them, "I could have your crowns stripped  away from you!"

Kuroo pouted a little at him, his eyes shiny with fake tears. "B-but Koushi-" he started, but a glare from Koushi made him shut up almost immediately.

"I swear," Koushi whispered, rubbing his eyes.

"The Queen," he hissed, "is an Omega because of you. Do you have any idea what this will do to the rest of the kings?!" He snapped, glaring at the two bowed kings who nodded their heads a bit.

"This is a risky gamble in itself," Koushi said shortly, "adding this factor is dangerous, and can cause long-term rivalries between kingdoms." He said, crossing his arms firmly.

"I have already dealt with Keiji, he has been suspended from his duties and is currently under house arrest." He continued, sighing a little at the way that Bokuto twitched in surprise.

Koushi shook his head, "you both are very lucky." He said softly, "because when word of this gets out, I don't know if we can keep Hinata's purity for the next king."

Kuroo nodded. "We knew the consequences of what we were trying to do," he said softly, looking up at Koushi with hard eyes.

"We wanted to strengthen the chance of getting a Queen." He said, glancing at Bokuto who was now pouting.

"We knew that this would hold something above our heads, but we didn't care to think about any of the other kings. I apologize, Koushi." He said, bowing his head once more.

Koushi sighed and collapsed into a chair, rubbing the bride of his nose.

"Leave." He said softly, "I want both of you in your quarters. You are not to speak of what has happened, understood?" He said, glaring at the kings who nodded hurriedly, getting to their feet and dashing from the room as fast as they could.

Koushi sat up a little, looking at the paper on his desk, glaring at the swirly writing. Soon, it would be time for Hinata to choose a king.

Koushi buried his face in his hands.

He didn't want to see this happen. Not again..

He touched his stomach, faintly feeling a scar as his chest stung in pain.

He shook his head softly and tied up the letter before walking out of the room.

He had things to attend to.