FÏVĘ

Hinata shivered as the two powerful kings glared at one another. He could practically feel the tension between the two.

He struggled in Oikawa's arms faintly, finally stomping on the man's foot as hard as he could, and as Oikawa jumped on one foot, yelping loudly, he broke away and dashed down the hallway.

"Wait!" He heard Ushijima yell, but he only ran faster. His bare feet skidded on the floor, but he ignored the stinging pain the floor brought his feet and ran faster.

He ran corner after corner, but the hallway just never seemed to end. As he turned what seemed to be the hundredth corner, he found a dead-end hall with a large door at the end.

"Hinata! Stop! Please!" Hinata looked back, seeing Sugawara standing at the end of the hall. His face was pulled in a terrified expression, but he ignored it and grabbed onto the door, swinging it open and running inside.

He slammed the door behind him, breathing hard as his legs shook, and his entire body seemed to melt with relief as he heard Sugawara shout and pound on the door, but Hinata locked it quickly, keeping anyone and everyone out.

"Ohoho? What's this? A little crow?" Hinata stiffened up as he heard a sly voice just behind his ear, and felt a warm presence pressing lightly up against his tiny body. He tried to turn, but strong yet gentle hands clasped on his shoulders, holding him in place.

"Koutarou? Do you know of a little crow?" The man asked, and as Hinata tried to turn to look at them, a hand covered his eyes and forced him to look forward into the darkness.

"Akaashi told me that a little red head crow would be collecting suitors." Another voice cooed, and soon more hands began to wander around Hinata's hips, securing in place at the hem of Hinata's pants, thick fingers rubbing at Hinata's delicate skin.

"Is that what he is now?" The original voice spoke, the man's mouth was pressing gently against Hinata's ear, biting at his ear softly as his hands drew up into Hinata's shirt, a warm hand pressed onto his stomach.

"Has Akaashi finished the potion yet?" The man asked, his fingers roughly patting at Hinata's hips, massaging the skin a bit.

"Yeah, just this morning, Kuroo." Koutarou said, purring a little as he leaned down to whisper into Hinata's ear.

"That means that once you take that potion," he whispered, "you'll become an Omega, the very first one, and then..."

Hinata shivered and gave a small whimper as Koutarou's hands dipped into his pants. "You'll become the Queen, and the Mother to your King."

"O-Omega?" Hinata whispered, his voice shaking a bit, "I can't be an Omega!" He cried, struggling in the two King' arms, his breath coming in in short bursts of fear.

"Let me go! Let me go! Please!" He whimpered, struggling but Kuroo and Koutarou held him in place firmly, and soon the sounds of the king's whispers of reassurance filled his ears, but they did nothing for the blind panic Hinata was experiencing.

"Bokuto-san, Kuroo-san." The two kings stopped at a quiet voice, and soon the only sound was Hinata's labored breathing. Soon, a pair of cold hands cupped Hinata's cheeks, the cold feeling making him wince and cringe, trying to lean away from them.

"N-no, please." He whispered, but felt Koutarou and Kuroo's hands slipping away from his form, leaving him to open his eyes.

He opened them, feeling tears in his eyes as he looked at the man before him. He had short black hair, sharp green eyes that looked at Hinata's fearful form softly, and the cold hands continued to hold his tearful cheeks.

"Hold still, Hinata-sama." The beautiful man whispered, and Hinata found himself complying, his eyes flickering shut as the man leaned forward, their lips brushing together.

Hinata parted his lips a bit, and he leaned forward only to have a bottle pressed to his lips, and a liquid that felt like fire burn down his throat and into his stomach.

He tried to scream, tried to struggle and spit the stuff out, but Akaashi pressed his lips closed, murmuring apologies to him as he held him tight.

"I'm sorry, Hinata-sama."

"I'm so sorry..."