The Closet

Beca POV
I open the door and slip off my heels. My feet aching after wearing them all day.
"Beca!" I hear Fat Amy yell from somewhere near the back of the house.
"What?" I yell back.
"Come look at this!" She yells again. I sigh as I stomp down the hall. It turns out she was in the living room.
"What?" I say in an annoyed tone.
"Come look at what I found in the closet." I notice that Stacie and Lily are also in the room. I raise my eyebrow at her.
"Really? You made me walk all the way down here for something you found in the closet?" I say, exasperated.
"Come on. I think you'll like it." She says and wiggles her eyebrows. What's this about? I cautiously walk over to the closet and peer inside.
"I don't see anything." My voice turning a little annoyed. Suddenly I'm pushed inside and the door slammed shut behind me. I turn around and start panicking.
"Guys? Guys! Let me out!" I yell and slam on the door. I'm trying not to hyperventilate.
"Not until you check out what is in the back." Fat Amy sung. I gulp.
"I can't see anything in here." I say, my voice going a little strained. Something touches my shoulder and I let out a yelp, spin around and slam my back against the door.
"Hey, hey. It's okay, just me." A familiar voice says.
"Chloe?" I say, my jaw tensing. "Want to tell me what's going on?" I sounded harsher then I expected.
"Oh, you know, Fat Amy and her thing about 'Bloe'.
"Ugh." I say in a frustrated voice. "I don't have time for this!" I say, banging on the door again. "Let me out!"
"Maybe this isn't a good idea." I hear Stacie say on the other side. Silence. Then Amy says,
"Lily's right. My..our..OTP has to happen." Great, it's not just Amy. I turn back around and slide down the door, thinking about happy things, like puppy's and my mixes and Chloe, my best friend in the world.
"Beca?" Chloe says and I jump, forgetting that Chloe was in the closet with me.
"Yeah?" My jaw was starting to ache after being tense for so long.
"Are you okay?" Chloe's voice was concerned.
"No, I'm not. Work is giving me shit, Jesse's being way too nice after what I did to him and I'm stuck in a fucking closet. Oh and did I mention I'm claustrophobic?" I was basically seething. I felt Chloe flinch at my tone.
"Uh, Fat Amy! Beca's claustrophobic! Let us out!" Chloe's says, not quite yelling. I groan.
"You just had to tell them." Chloe chooses to ignore me.
"Well then take her mind off it!" Fat Amy laughs and I hear Stacie give off a sexy giggle. Presumably, Lily also laughed but you rarely hear her.
"What?" Chloe asks confused. Fat Amy was my first friend in this group and I know her better then anyone here.
"She wants you to kiss me." I mutter.
"W..what?" Chloe stutters.
"'Bloe'. That's what Fat Amy wants." I sigh. I feel Chloe squish in beside me.
"Well, I'm glad you are talking nicely to me now." I take a deep breath. Chloe wasn't helping with my claustrophobia but she was warm and I felt like shit for talking to her like that.
"I'm sorry. I just...I just had a horrible day today." Chloe starts humming. I realise it's 'Titanium' and smile. Remembering our very awkward, in my opinion, shower incident.
"What happened with Jesse?" My smile instantly falls and I tense up.
"Sorry, touchy subject." I can feel Chloe shift. "So.." Realising it's pointless demanding to be let out I yell,
"Amy, when will you let us out!"
"When you kiss." Fat Amy says in an innocent voice. Suddenly my claustrophobia got worse, or maybe it's what Fat Amy said, and the room got smaller. Chloe really wasn't helping. My breath spreads up.
"Oh god." I say in a strained voice and try to stand up. Instead of getting up I trip on Chloe's feet and fall down.
"Oh! Sounds like they are getting it on in there!" Fat Amy yells.
"No you idiot! Beca fell." Chloe yells back and there is silence on the other end.
"Are you okay Beca?" Chloe asks in a gentler tone. I groan in response. I roll over and lean my back against the back of the closet. Chloe gets up and starts to walk forward.
"Chlo wai.." It was too late, Chloe fell, tripped, and landed on top of me. Her face lands very close to mine. We are literally breathing the same air.
"Well, now that was just stupid." I whisper in a teasing tone. She gives a little laugh.
"I thought you were hurt." She whispers back.
"Always the concerned one, aren't you?" I laugh and lean my forehead against Chloe's.
"Yeah." She says and leans closer. My breath hitches and she pulls back.
"Sorry, I want thinking." Her voice is full of hurt. On impulse I grab her chin, well it was her cheek first, and kiss her. She gasps and my tongue slips in but just as it does light floods into the closet.
"Yes!" We hear Fat Amy scream and instantly pull away.
"Oh my god, they actually kissed?" Stacie says behind her. Fat Amy gives an air pump.
"Crushed it!" Then she gains a mischievous look. "Literally." They start to crack up. I can feel my face burning.
"You're still on me." I say to Chloe in a harsh voice. Chloe looks like she's just come out of a daze but she snaps out of it. She gets up quickly, almost falling over, and leaves the room. I slowly get up with a grunt, rubbing my elbow where I fell on it. Fat Amy bows me out of the closet.
"Mission accomplished." She says with a smile. Furious, I turn to her.
"Do you know what you've done? You could've ruin our friendship! It might already be ruined!" I ended up yelling. Keeping in furious tears and leaving a shocked Amy behind, I storm out of the room and straight to my car. Thinking about how hurt and confused Chloe must be.