Gimme My Headphones

Chloe PoV
"Chloe!" Beca shrieks form upstairs. I wink at Fat Amy who immediately retreats, muttering something about a death wish. I leans against the kitchen counter, schooling my features into an innocent look. Beca stomps down the stairs. "Chloe! Where are my headphones!" Beca stomps into the room and I turn to her.
"Are they in the living room?" I ask, going to the fridge so I can hide my smile.
"Or.." Beca walks up behind me and wraps her arms around my waist. She nuzzles my neck, directly above the headphones hanging there. "They could be these things hanging around your neck." I glance at them, pretending to be surprised.
"Oh, these headphones? I thought you were talking about your other headphones." I say, try and failing to hide a smirk. I grab a water bottle and sit down. Beca follows me.
"I don't have other headphones." Beca says with a fake scowl, which I find adorably cute.
"Are you sure?" I ask, taking a drink from the the bottle.
"Yes, now give them. I really need to finish this mix." Beca stands up and I smile at her, a challenge in my eyes.
"Make me." I give her a kiss before slipping out of the room, leaving a slightly stunned Bella behind me.
"Chloe." Beca groans angrily behind me. I giggle and slip out the back. This was going to be fun.

I smile as Beca finally comes outside. She scans the area and spots me, sitting up in my favourite tree, one leg dangling down and the headphones on. I pause the music and take them off.
"Well, well, look who it is." I giggle. Beca huffs with an eye roll.
"I've been looking for you for hours." Beca says, walking so she's just below me.
"Beca, it's been twenty minutes." I say, smiling at the glare she sends me.
"Whatever. I found you, game over. Gimme my headphones." Beca gives the ground a little kick.
"Aww, don't be like that." I whine with a pout.
"Then give me my headphones." Beca grumbles, not as harsh as before. I stand up but instead of going down I go up.
"Come get 'em." Beca looks around before letting out a whine.
"Chloe," she says, still whining, "you know I don't like heights."
"Exactly, you don't like heights. That doesn't mean you fear them, so get your cute butt up here." I say, finally stopping on the highest branch that's still safe. Beca grumbles some more before grasping onto the lowest branch.
"I can't believe I'm doing this." I hear her grumble before pulling herself up. I watch in amusement, and slight arousal, as Beca climbs. Her muscles flexing, never going away. For once I'm actually glad we do cardio. Beca eventually gets to the branch just below Chloe, she can't climb up for fear of knocking Chloe off.
"Okay, I'm here." She says, her voice shakes slightly. I carefully slip off of my branch and onto Beca's. I take the headphones from around my neck and hook them around Beca's.
"I'm proud of you babe." I say and lean in for a kiss. Beca returns it but quickly pulls away.
"As much as I love making out with you Chlo, I'd rather not do it so high up." Beca chuckles nervously. I chuckle and nod, heading down first. As soon as my feet touch the ground I hear a curse and I find myself lying on the ground with a weight on top of me. Beca rolls off of me.
"Not cool." She grumbles and tries to stand. I quickly grab her arm and pull her back down.
"You can't just get a girl on the ground and leave her there." I say, batting my eyelashes innocently at her. I push her into her back and roll on top of her. "I always knew you fell for me, I just forgot to catch you." I tease. She grins and slaps me playfully.
"How rude of you." She says with a smirk. "I think you'll have to make it up to me."
"Oh?" I ask, lifting an eyebrow. "And how can I do that?" She surprises me by flipping us over.
"Well, you could start with a kiss." She leans down and I comply. "And maybe a few more."  She says against my lips. I wasn't protesting. Beca suddenly gets up. "Also, allowing me to finish my  mixes would be very much appreciated." I pout and she smirks.
"Are you, Beca Mitchell, denying the famous Chloe Baele?" I ask as Beca sticks her hand out to help me up. I dust myself off.
"I wouldn't say denying." Beca says with a grin as we walk back inside. "More like..saving you for another time." We stop by the stairs. I pout.
"One more?" I ask, intensifying my pout. Beca rolls her eyes but she can't hide her smile. She leans in and I slide my arms around her waist, pulling her against me. I deepen the kiss and she moans.
"Chlo..I really..I.." She trails off yet again.
"Get a room!" Fat Amy yells, making us both jump. I pout but pull away.
"Kiss you later?" I say before turning around and heading towards the living room. I can practically feel the eye roll Beca gives me.

"You two are gross." Fat Amy says as soon as I walk into the room.
"Yeah but you love us." 

"Ain't that right! Bloe for life!