The Closet Pt. 2

Beca POV
Chloe's been avoiding me for weeks. Even at Bellas rehearsals. I feel really guilty about how I spoke to her after our kiss. The way her soft lips felt on mine was amazing but I was completely embarrassed that Amy caught us and was harsh. I missed her company and her bubbly-ness. I sigh as I enter to the door, slipping off my shoes. I saw Chloe's car outside and was hoping to talk to her. I walk into the kitchen and stop dead as I see her.
"Chloe I.." I start but she immediately leaves the room.
"Beca I'm.." I glare at Fat Amy. "I'm sorry, okay? I didn't realise this would happen." I'm so mad at her. I've hardly even spoken to her since the incident.
"Oh, well that just makes it all better, doesn't it?" I say sarcastically. "Everything's peachy and will just go back to normal." I slam my bag on the counter.
"Beca I.." I cut her off.
"No, you nothing. You leave and shut the hell up! Okay? You are not helping at all!" I end up yelling. Fat Amy looks shocked at me. I've never yelled at her before, we're always laughing. She leaves, mumbling an apology. I sigh. My anger was getting out control. I grab a banana out of the fridge. I'm not really hungry but I haven't eaten all day. I walk past the lounge room and hear Fat Amy say,
"Not having Chloe around is really weighing her down." Silence. I lean against the wall and listen. Fat Amy must be talking to Lily. She seems like the only person who can understand her. "Yeah, I feel really bad though. I mean, I could've ruin Bloe." I sigh in frustration. That's all it is to Fat Amy. Bloe. Not friendship. Not even love, just Bloe. "Yeah, you're right. It was a beautiful friendship. I doubt she would've stayed without Chloe." Silence yet again. "I am an awesome person though, so there's that." I hear her sigh. "Beca's never angry at me, I think I really stuffed up. Even the apology cheese cake didn't work.." I go upstairs. Feeling guilty. I walk past Chloe's room and peer in side. She's sitting on her pink, strawberry bed. Staring glumly at the wall. Emily isn't around.
"Chloe?" She looks at me then quickly looks away. "Chloe, we need to talk." She gets up and walks over to me.
"I really don't want to, Beca." She whispers sadly and my heart hurts when I hear her voice, the pain in it. She try's to shut the door but I stick my foot in the way.
"We need to talk now." I push the door open. Chloe is stronger then me, she's proven that multiple times, but she allows me to do it. She walks back into the her bedroom and plumps on her bed.
"Fine, Beca." Her voice is totally defeated. It makes my heart throb. I mean, I don't love her but she's my best friend and I don't want her to be in pain. I sit down next to her.
"Chloe I.." I try to start but I don't even know what I want to say. I groan and rub my eyes.
"I..I just don't understand." Chloe murmurs. I put my hand on her knee.
"I know, I know. I don't either." She stares at me.
"W..what? B..but you kissed me back." I groan and rub my eyes again. I put my hand on her knee again. She stares at it.
"I..that kiss was amazing but..I.." I groan again. Chloe just stares at the wall.
"Beca I.." She takes a deep breath. "I love you and I have for a while. I just..didn't know how to tell you." I try to process that. She stares at me.
"Chloe I...I..I." Tears start to glisten in her eyes. "Don't cry." I murmur, leaning in closer to wipe a tear that escaped down her cheek. "What happened to the bubbly Chloe we all know and love?" I whisper to her, staring into her sparkling blue eyes. She laughs, it wasn't her usual light laugh but it was close.
"She's just hiding..under all of the confusion." I frown at that.
"I don't want you to be confused." I lean in even closer and stare at her soft lips. I pull away. The mess would just get worse if I kiss and run again. I stare at my feet. "I'm sorry, I just.. I just..." I get up and leave the room, hurrying down stairs. Fat Amy walks into the hallway.
"Beca? Are you okay?" I realise my eyes were glistening with tears. I push past her without saying anything, using my small frame to squeeze through. I hurry out the door, completely forgetting about my shoes.
"Chloe? What's going on?" I hear Fat Amy say from the hall. I jog down the path to my car, wishing it wasn't so long. I hear footsteps behind me but I don't stop. I hop in my car and turn it on. My window was already down.
"Beca wait!" Chloe says as she reaches my car. She grabs onto the door so I won't move the car, for fear of hurting her. "Just..just tell me what you want." I stare into those beautiful eyes.
"That's the thing Chlo. I don't know what I want." She stares at me, something like sympathy reaching her eyes and before I know it she's kissing me. I kiss her back, forgetting about the swirl of emotions inside of me, forgetting about Jesse and how I hurt him and most of all forgetting about my confusion, I just felt and what I felt was wonderful, something I wanted to feel every..single..day...