Chapter 3 The Wedding and Plane Ride

*Chapter 3 The Wedding & Plane Ride*

*December 20, 2015*

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"TURN THAT FUCKING ANNOYING NOISE OFF," Spencer growled. I groaned.

"You turn it off," I groaned.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Your fucking closer," He grumbled. I groaned. I got up and turned his alarm off. It was 8:30.

"Shit," I groaned. He grumbled. I got up but he grabbed my by the waist and pulled me back down.

"Spence Get up. We have to get ready," I groaned.

"No" He grumbled.
"Spencer It's 8:30. We have to be ready by 9:30! The Stylist comes at 9:40," I scolded. He groaned. He got up.
"I so need my sleep when we get to our honeymoon/vacation," he grumbled.

"Same here. Now Get up," I scolded.

"I'm working on it," he groaned.

"I have good news by the way," I said.
"What is it?" He asked stretching is long arms and legs.

"Alex and Dylan will be coming with us to our honeymoon/vacation and they are going to live with us," I said.

"Fucking Great," He said. I streched. We walked into the bathroom. I stripped and got into the shower.

"Pick out a hoodie and leggings for me," I said over the shower.
"Yea," he mumbled. He was brushing his teeth. I washed my hair.
"Also When we get back. We need to go Furniture, Kitchen appliances, Clothes, and Bathroom shopping," I said.
"Don't remind me. The least our parents could have done is bought that stuff for us," He groaned.

"They said it would take the couple fun out of shopping," I mumbled.
"Great," He mumbled.
"Also We are dragging Alex and Dylan shopping with us right," I questioned.
"Oh yea. If we have to suffer through it for 2 days. Then So do they," He mumbled. I laughed. I washed my hair and face. I turned the shower off. Spencer threw me a robe. I put the robe on. and then wrapped my hair in a towel. I got out of the shower. Your picked out clothes are laying in the closet counter and the turquoise toothbrush is yours," He said. Yea we have a counter in the closet.

"Thanks," I said. I grabbed a turquoise and white toothbrush that he had taken out for me. I put toothpaste on it and brushed my teeth humming to the song Grenade 2 times. Then I used mouthwash and washed my face. I walked into the closet. He had picked out a white lace strapless bra and panties, white tank top. white sequin graphics silver/gold long sleeve, black leggings and brown boots. I smiled. I put my clothes on. I walked out and put moisturizer on my face. I walk back in the closet and pick out a pair of boxers, plain gray shirt, black jeans and shoes.

"ALISON DON'T PUT MAKEUP ON," Emily said over the intercom. I laughed. I pressed the talk button.

"Don't worry I won't," I said over the intercom. I let go of the button and the intercom turned off.

"Spencer. Are you going to the office to finish up papers," I asked. He runs a company.

"Yea. I'm going to have a quick meeting. The meeting is here at the home office," He said over the shower.

"Okay," I said. I walked back inside and pulled out a black blazer. I walked out.

"Wait? We have a office," I asked. He laughed.

"Yes Sweetheart. We have a big library, meeting room, an office and a Study all on the third floor. Then we also have an small library on the second floor. Then downstairs we have another office. I'm having the meeting in the downstairs office. Also I'm pretty sure mom left some coffee and tea bags downstairs. Along with cups," He said.
"Okay. Coffee or Tea," I asked.
"You know me well enough to answer that," He laughed. I chuckled
"I'll go brew some coffee for you. Your clothes are lying on the closet counter. Come downstairs and your coffee will be in your office," I said.
"Okay. Brew 2 cups extra for the 2 guests," He said.
"Sure thing," I said.
"Also When you were showering. They called me telling me they had arrived and that Alex had showed them to the office," He said. He turned the shower off. He walked out and to the closet.