Chapter 11 Pregnancy Days

*Chapter 11 Pregnancy Days*

*Time Skip 3 months pregnant*

*March 18 2016 7:00 p.m*

Well we graduated from high school early. All of us. The school let us considering we had the best grades and GPA. I was watching Pretty Little Liars. When I got a text.

Hey! It's been awhile hasn't it. Well right now just do as I say. Turn the T.V onto Hollywood News.Then Turn the volume up to 38. Listen carefully. Until next time.

I flipped the channel to Hollywood News and turned the volume. The music blared. I jumped. Everyone ran in. That scared me. I turned it down a bit. I was about to change it.

"Aliyah. The Teenage Singing, Dancing sensation. Who has taken over the music business with her crew, Elysia Angel, Axel, Dason, and Cameron. Cameron and Aliyah are back and better than ever, but there's one secret that they haven't told us," The lady said.

"Hi I'm Sammy. This is my partner Amy and your watching Hollywood News Rumor Patrol," Sammy said.

"Hey Sammy what's the Alyiah news you were talking about. I'm sure the fans are dying to listen," Amy said.

"Well Amy. We have 2 rumors on Alyiah that we got from an anonymous source." Sammy said.

"Well then Let's break it down for you," Amy said.

"Aliyah you and your crew were amazing yesterday at your concert. We loved your Performance at the St.Patrick's Day Parade. We absolutely love your music," Sammy gushed.

"ALISON DON'T TURN THE T.V ON," Louis Shouted running in.

"Shh," I said.

"You guys killed it. Everyone loved you, but we got a couple pictures of you at the concert. LOOK AT THIS," Amy said. A picture of my outfit popped up. Then it zoomed into my hand that was holding the mic. Then it zoomed into my Wedding Ring.

"I SEE A WEDDING RING! NOT ONLY DID ALIYAH WEAR A WEDDING RING BUT LOOK AT THIS PICTURE OF HER AND SPENCER SINCLAIR WALKING OUT OF HER STUDIO FROM THE BACK ENTRANCE HOLDING HANDS!!! ALSO OF ANGEL AND CAMERON COMING OUT OF STUDIO RIGHT BEHIND THEM HOLDING HANDS!!!! ," Sammy shouted. Then they did the same to Angel's picture.

"What are you saying Sammy," Amy asked.

"I'm saying that ANGEL AND ALIYAH ARE married," Sammy said happily.

"But you have no proof that they are married," Amy said.

"Oh but I do. Look at this picture of Spencer and Aliyah at the Maldives Kissing?!!! ALSO look at this picture of Angel and Cameron at the Maldives Kissing?!!!" Sammy gushed.

"NO," Amy said.

"YES and Not only are they married but.............. Did you see her picture from their Christmas concert to yesterday's," Sammy said.

"No why?" Amy said. They put a picture of our christmas outfits and yesterday's. They zoomed into our stomach.

"Is that what I think that is," Amy said.

"It's a Baby Bump," Sammy said.

"CONGRATULATIONS ALIYAH AND ANGEL," They said.

"We're looking forward to more of your music and those babies. That's all the time we have for today. Until tomorrow" They said. Then the commercial started playing. I dropped the remote. T-T-They found out. Spencer is going to hate me?! I got up I ran out of the room. Everyone calling after me. I ran to the elevator. I took it to the 3rd floor. I ran to the library. I walked in and closed the doors behind me. I walked to the fiction section and walked past the bean bags. I walked to the small office room. There was a small room with a bed in every section. I walked in and sat down on the bed. He's gonna hate me right? He will.